GHK-CU

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
 
Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
According to Anela, the creator of the Glow protocol, the correct dosing is to stay on for 7 days straight without any break. That's what I plan to do once I begin. In her view, the 5 days on, 2 days off pattern came from wellness clinics.
 
Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
According to Anela, the creator of the Glow protocol, the correct dosing is to stay on for 7 days straight without any break. That's what I plan to do once I begin. In her view, the 5 days on, 2 days off pattern came from wellness clinics.
fine, then I'll just run it 7 days straight at 2mg per day. I'm not on Glow, though I do use bp157 and tb500 separately
 
Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
 
ftv10hb said:

If the goal is specifically to promote hair growth on the scalp, does the injectable version work, or is the cream the only viable option?

If your goal is specifically to promote hair growth, then I suggest you consider the raw powder versions of AHK-cu and GHK-cu. A topical hair serum can be made from them. For this, I use Anela's protocol: AHK-Cu (1%): (0.6g) and GHK-Cu (6%): (3.6g) combined in the same 60ml Base. As for the base serum, my preference is "The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density", available via amazon. Use it on the scalp every day. To get the best results, put it on after a shower, or wet your scalp first. A micro-needle roller can also be used to help absorption a bit more.
 
MeedzMoar said:

Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
yes i began at 2mg and had planned 5 days on with 2 days off, though now i'm uncertain since some are running it 7 days straight for 8 weeks
 
Phatmax said:

MeedzMoar said:

Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
yes i began at 2mg and had planned 5 days on with 2 days off, though now i'm uncertain since some are running it 7 days straight for 8 weeks
I’m still picking up a lot of knowledge on this topic, but up to now the sole genuine biological rationale I’ve come across for running a peptide 5 days on and 2 days off applies to compounds recognized for triggering fluid buildup or puffiness. Otherwise, it looks like an arbitrary tweak or an attempt at cautious dosing. I’m not yet at a place where I’d tell another person with certainty what they ought to do, though for myself, when there’s no established accepted justification such as a GLP meant for weekly injection or a particular half-life or adverse effect rationale, I lean toward injecting every day rather than following a 5on/2off pattern. Beginning a new regimen cautiously strikes me as sensible, yet I’ll accomplish that by using a small daily amount instead of skipping 2 days each week for no clear reason.
 
Phatmax said:

Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
According to Anela, the creator of the Glow protocol, the correct dosing is to stay on for 7 days straight without any break. That's what I plan to do once I begin. In her view, the 5 days on, 2 days off pattern came from wellness clinics.
fine, then I'll just run it 7 days straight at 2mg per day. I'm not on Glow, though I do use bp157 and tb500 separately
Right. But combining those with GHK-CU means you're still on Glow.
 
ftv10hb said:

Phatmax said:

MeedzMoar said:

Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
yes i began at 2mg and had planned 5 days on with 2 days off, though now i'm uncertain since some are running it 7 days straight for 8 weeks
I’m still picking up a lot of knowledge on this topic, but up to now the sole genuine biological rationale I’ve come across for running a peptide 5 days on and 2 days off applies to compounds recognized for triggering fluid buildup or puffiness. Otherwise, it looks like an arbitrary tweak or an attempt at cautious dosing. I’m not yet at a place where I’d tell another person with certainty what they ought to do, though for myself, when there’s no established accepted justification such as a GLP meant for weekly injection or a particular half-life or adverse effect rationale, I lean toward injecting every day rather than following a 5on/2off pattern. Beginning a new regimen cautiously strikes me as sensible, yet I’ll accomplish that by using a small daily amount instead of skipping 2 days each week for no clear reason.
Solid guidance. In my view, when it comes to any peptide, there's zero justification for skipping a low, gradual start—and plenty of justification for doing it that way. Unless you're some YOLO Tiktoker rolling the dice, use your brain and go about it pragmatically.
 
Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
According to Anela, the creator of the Glow protocol, the correct dosing is to stay on for 7 days straight without any break. That's what I plan to do once I begin. In her view, the 5 days on, 2 days off pattern came from wellness clinics.
fine, then I'll just run it 7 days straight at 2mg per day. I'm not on Glow, though I do use bp157 and tb500 separately
Right. But combining those with GHK-CU means you're still on Glow.
correct, though I don't combine them into a single injection. my protocol is 2mg GHKcu alongside 1mg tb500 and 1mg bp157 — are you running 2mg of each? thanks
 
Phatmax said:

Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Chili777 said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
According to Anela, the creator of the Glow protocol, the correct dosing is to stay on for 7 days straight without any break. That's what I plan to do once I begin. In her view, the 5 days on, 2 days off pattern came from wellness clinics.
fine, then I'll just run it 7 days straight at 2mg per day. I'm not on Glow, though I do use bp157 and tb500 separately
Right. But combining those with GHK-CU means you're still on Glow.
correct, though I don't combine them into a single injection. my protocol is 2mg GHKcu alongside 1mg tb500 and 1mg bp157 — are you running 2mg of each? thanks
Not at this point. I've got 2 kits of the KLOW 80 blend that are just collecting dust. Right now I'm wrapping up a solo KPV run, and after that I'll get going on it. There are so many peptides and not nearly enough time!
 
Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
 
Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
Appreciate it — what's your daily GHK-cu amount?
 
Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
Appreciate it — what's your daily GHK-cu amount?
My first 2 weeks were at a 2.5mg dose. These days I'm doing 3mg every day. This is where I'll stay for the time being. There's a chance I'll raise it to 5, since I've come across anecdotal accounts saying 5 is where real change actually happens!
 
Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
Appreciate it — what's your daily GHK-cu amount?
My first 2 weeks were at a 2.5mg dose. These days I'm doing 3mg every day. This is where I'll stay for the time being. There's a chance I'll raise it to 5, since I've come across anecdotal accounts saying 5 is where real change actually happens!
final thing I wanted to ask — which spot do you use for injecting? I've been using the love handles, but the burning sensation is intense and lingers beyond 12hrs
 
Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
Appreciate it — what's your daily GHK-cu amount?
My first 2 weeks were at a 2.5mg dose. These days I'm doing 3mg every day. This is where I'll stay for the time being. There's a chance I'll raise it to 5, since I've come across anecdotal accounts saying 5 is where real change actually happens!
final thing I wanted to ask — which spot do you use for injecting? I've been using the love handles, but the burning sensation is intense and lingers beyond 12hrs
Fire away with whatever you need, no problem at all.

I gave stomach, love handles and glutes a go. Worth noting I'm fairly lean, sitting around 15% BF at the moment. The love handles stung, mainly since there isn't much fat stored there. Stomach was fine, though the reaction it produced was quite nasty.

For me personally, glutes. That's the spot I rate highest. Loads of room to move around, and as Enzo Ferrari put it: "Whats behind you doesnt matter" 😆

I genuinely believe the pain keeps fading the longer you stick with it. These days I hardly feel it, even when I bump the dose up a little
 
MeedzMoar said:

Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
For what it's worth, I decided to go all in with GHK-cu plus KPV. Each evening I do 1 injection containing 2 mg GHK and 400 mcg KPV. Whenever I'm really sore or have a minor injury, I'll take twice that amount.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

MeedzMoar said:

Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.

From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?

So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.
For what it's worth, I decided to go all in with GHK-cu plus KPV. Each evening I do 1 injection containing 2 mg GHK and 400 mcg KPV. Whenever I'm really sore or have a minor injury, I'll take twice that amount.
I'd love to hear your results — wishing you the best!
 
Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

Bunts said:

Phatmax said:

UPDATE... as I mentioned before, there was NO stinging right when I injected, but roughly 1hr afterward a little sting kicked in, and 15hrs on it's still stinging at the spot?

is that something that can occur? for my next shot I'll dilute it with extra BAC water to take it down a notch
Basically, yeah.

My first pins were done with a 4mm needle inside a pen. The burn hit right away, then gradually faded over the course of the day. By the next day, a small welt would show up, though it wasn't sore. Two days out, there was zero pain and the spot was barely noticeable.

After hearing that 6mm caused less stinging, I switched up to that size. At first, that held true. But eventually the same sting returned, matching the 4mm pin, and it stuck around for the same amount of time.

Location made no difference for me either; every site gave the same outcome. These days I mostly use Glutes. Reaching them is a little awkward, but a pen makes it manageable.

The upside (and yes, there is one!) is that a few weeks in, my welts, stinging and pain have dropped a lot. Maybe it's the 6mm pin, maybe my body has adapted, or maybe it's simply me who has adapted. When I focus on it, I can still notice it. But it interferes with my day far less than before.

Glad if that's useful 🙂
Appreciate the info — do you inject daily, or do you go 5 days on and 2 days off?
There are already a few responses, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents.

No, I use it daily with zero days off. Like others mentioned, the 5 on, 2 off approach was simply what wellness clinics followed because they weren't open on weekends.

Hope that helps 🙂
Appreciate it — what's your daily GHK-cu amount?
My first 2 weeks were at a 2.5mg dose. These days I'm doing 3mg every day. This is where I'll stay for the time being. There's a chance I'll raise it to 5, since I've come across anecdotal accounts saying 5 is where real change actually happens!
final thing I wanted to ask — which spot do you use for injecting? I've been using the love handles, but the burning sensation is intense and lingers beyond 12hrs
According to the Anela GLOW protocol, the injection should be split into 3 smaller shots placed within the same square inch, after which a vibrator gun is used on the area to massage it and help the peptides disperse. Should that fail, she recommends applying lidocaine cream immediately following the injections. The idea is that spreading the dose across several nearby spots lessens the histamine response. I have not attempted any of these methods, and 3 injections strikes me as excessive, though I could picture myself doing 2. I'll find out how it goes. The lengths we go to for this hobby.
 
Back
Top