GHK-CU vs GLOW: What's the final call?

ultima thule said:

After reading about how painful Glow injections are, I'm somewhat puzzled. For me, they're not uncomfortable in the slightest. There's only the usual little prick when the needle goes into my skin....

For a lot of people, me included, it burns and causes bruises, welts, and red patches. My stomach is a mess. The last 2 days I've been injecting into my glute, and while it still burns and feels tender, there hasn't been any bruising, welts, or redness so far.
 
anhydrous said:

ultima thule said:

After reading about how painful Glow injections are, I'm somewhat puzzled. For me, they're not uncomfortable in the slightest. There's only the usual little prick when the needle goes into my skin....

For a lot of people, me included, it burns and causes bruises, welts, and red patches. My stomach is a mess. The last 2 days I've been injecting into my glute, and while it still burns and feels tender, there hasn't been any bruising, welts, or redness so far.
Seems like everyone agrees: stick it in the butt 🤣🤣🤣
 
ThatNextGril said:

There's a bruise on me that showed up 2 weeks back after a GHK-cu injection that somehow landed badly. Since then, though, I haven't gotten any fresh bruises, soreness, or itching.

I've been pinning it every day for roughly 4 weeks now. The only thing I can point to is slightly clearer skin — fewer breakouts on my face — but nothing else visible or obvious has come from it. I went ahead and bought another kit (50mg), and I'm holding out hope that the payoff shows up eventually.

Adding BCP or TB is something I'm still considering, but I need to read more before committing (that's the reason I keep GHK and KPV as separate pins rather than using KLOW)

Other than the weight coming off thanks to the tirz, my whole focus is on finding the peptides that deliver the most for skin and hair.
With anything aimed at better skin or hair, you typically won't see changes until at least 6 months have passed. A single skin cycle runs 4-6 weeks, and each one brings only slight gains, so real visible results need multiple months to show up.
 
cheaperseeker said:

FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
This person has solid standing in peptide research, having studied them since 2001, and she has also trained under Dr. William A Seeds MD, the author behind "Peptide Protocols".
 
cheaperseeker said:

FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
She isn't a physician. For years she's been involved with peptides in a non-public, personal capacity. That means her hands-on anecdotes are broader than what most people bring. But when it comes to the quality of her "research" and "data" — none of it would meet the bar of genuine academic scrutiny.

laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
This person has solid standing in peptide research, having studied them since 2001, and she has also trained under Dr. William A Seeds MD, the author behind "Peptide Protocols".
Calling her a student doesn't even fit. There's a photo she's shared from a Hawaii conference, but she was only there as an attendee. On many points she actually parts ways with him — she's said so herself.

Everything I'm going on comes from what she's posted on Reddit. Things like her TBI and the recent sad situation with her dog. For all anyone knows, it could be made up online. After all, even the GHK-Cu skin serum she frequently promotes contains flawed concentration math.
 
yrrdead said:

cheaperseeker said:

FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
She isn't a physician. For years she's been involved with peptides in a non-public, personal capacity. That means her hands-on anecdotes are broader than what most people bring. But when it comes to the quality of her "research" and "data" — none of it would meet the bar of genuine academic scrutiny.

laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
This person has solid standing in peptide research, having studied them since 2001, and she has also trained under Dr. William A Seeds MD, the author behind "Peptide Protocols".
Calling her a student doesn't even fit. There's a photo she's shared from a Hawaii conference, but she was only there as an attendee. On many points she actually parts ways with him — she's said so herself.

Everything I'm going on comes from what she's posted on Reddit. Things like her TBI and the recent sad situation with her dog. For all anyone knows, it could be made up online. After all, even the GHK-Cu skin serum she frequently promotes contains flawed concentration math.
I came across something saying she used to work as a medical journalist and was a student of his, though you're right - who knows!
 
ThatNextGril said:

Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
When you inject, do you avoid any downsides? No injection site reactions, no burning sting that lots of folks report? I'm about to give the blue juice a shot this week, and I want to water it down as much as I can, but I'm really nervous about what pinning might do to me.
For 2 months now I've been injecting KLOW. Into KLOW80 I added 3 ml of diluent, and there has been zero stinging, no pain, and no swelling. My skin looks better than before, and pain that has been chronic in my shoulder and knee is now 85% gone.
 
Back
Top