GHK-CU vs GLOW: What's the final call?

Oldnotout said:

Aussiegreenmachine said:

ronin365 said:

KLOW/GLOW is absolutely amazing. Since last year in early November, I've been using KLOW every day, occasionally twice a day. My skin has improved, digestive problems are much better, natural color is returning to my hair and beard, inflammation has dropped significantly, and lingering old injuries have completely healed.

Plus, just yesterday I found out it works wonders on sunburn. After being out in the sun too long coming out of winter, my face and body were bright red; by today, the redness vanished, there's no burn soreness, and I even look slightly more tanned.
I'd like to hear what dosage you're using and how you've structured it. Is it 7 days a week, 1 time per day? How many weeks do you stay on, and then how many weeks do you take off? Thanks
Trevor Bachmeyer (a chiropractor) is a polarizing influencer with an unusual presentation style, yet he has substantial hands-on experience guiding patients through this, and his grasp of biochemistry appears solid. He puts forward protocols that involve cycling it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdc1evyaFg

Dr. Quinn Stillson takes a more cautious stance, but still offers useful perspectives

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6oRY7im6k&t=2044s

My hope is that Physionics, who is a major name in soft tissue healing, will review the research at some point. Among influencers in molecular biology today, he strikes me as one of the most rigorous thinkers. He covers a great deal on collagen, tissue repair, and age related decline. To my mind, pairing his nutritional guidance with Ghk-cu would be crucial if you want to maximize what the peptide can do.
I'll give the second one a shot, but TB doesn't hold any weight with me — the guy gets on my nerves and honestly he puts me off peptides. Thanks for sharing what you've got. Cheers
 
Oldnotout said:

HereKittyKitty said:

Trevor is a tough listen, and blocking out all that self-congratulatory chatter is even tougher. Fine, you're amazing and wealthy no matter how many jerks crossed your path—message received. Step away from the 'roids, nice and slow. Man.
I'm on the same page, which is exactly why I put that caution in there. That said, I've noticed very few people are also connecting the dots at the biochemistry level. I don't work in medicine, but to me it stands to reason that a lot of peptides will only work properly when certain other compounds are around, and both he and Dr Stillson bring this up regularly. I watch Trevor's clips to pick up hints about what deserves a closer look, and every time I've gone back to verify his claims, they've held up as far as I can tell.

Sting isn't an issue for me, though early on I did deal with soreness where I injected. Once I switched to spots with more fat, that problem dropped off a lot.
I get what you mean regarding Trevor. The info he puts out does seem solid. Sticking with him until the end is tough for me, though. When it comes to patience, he's quite the teacher. Hahaha
 
Does anyone else find it odd that my Klow produces no sting? The glutathione gives me no sting either.

Mots-C is the only one that delivers a slight bit of spice when I pin it.
 
Yeah, TB is a full dose—no pun intended. His camera angle is arranged so that he's reading from a screen, with his cap pulled down over his eyes. Sure, a portion of what he shares is accurate, factual, and helpful, but it's blended with low-grade sales gimmicks and arrogance. Listening to him is a chore, because he bellows about handing out all this knowledge he picked up online at no cost for everyone's sake, then casually slips in his black card club membership at 10K USD.
 
For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
 
After finishing a GLOW cycle, my nails came in thicker and my hair seemed to grow a bit quicker. Once I dug deeper into TB and BPC, though, I concluded they weren't necessary for me—or at least not on a constant basis. I was also interested in giving KPV a shot and hoped to find a KPV/GHK-CU combination product, but no luck there. As a result, I've ordered them separately and intend to mix them myself.
 
Everyone warned me that GHK-cu stings, and they were spot on. I mixed 100mg with 12ml BAC, and at injection time I pulled my 12 unit dose and then topped off the 1mL syringe with BAC. Yesterday I pinned my upper glute, and after a bit it burned, but it also felt like my hip was off when I walked. I probably went in too close to my hip bone. That sensation stuck around for a solid 14 hours. Today I used my upper stomach, where there's lots of fat. I split it into 3 spots and gave it a little massage afterward. There's a mild burn now and then when I move, though it's not enough to make me stop or keep from titrating up. I also notice a small energy lift for about an hour after.
 
HereInTX said:

After finishing a GLOW cycle, my nails came in thicker and my hair seemed to grow a bit quicker. Once I dug deeper into TB and BPC, though, I concluded they weren't necessary for me—or at least not on a constant basis. I was also interested in giving KPV a shot and hoped to find a KPV/GHK-CU combination product, but no luck there. As a result, I've ordered them separately and intend to mix them myself.
Right, that's exactly why I chose to run KPV and GHK-cu separately instead of mixing them with BCP and TB. Using research peptides already sits at the edge of what I'm willing to accept risk-wise, so I'd rather hold off on those other 2 until more human data exists.
 
ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
 
Oh, that's great news! To play it safe, I'm thinking about taking a brief 2 week pause and then running another 6-8 week cycle. The KPV and GHK are the first daily pins I've done, and I'm realizing I'll need more pens for the long term. I loaded the GHK into the first pen I bought last week, and I prefer the convenience of just swapping needles across multiple syringes.

I wish there were a solid way to determine whether the TB and BCP added in the blend actually provide extra benefits for hair and skin beyond just the GHK.
 
ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
For close to 12 months now, I've been doing daily injections
 
cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
 
FlowerFairy said:

cheaperseeker said:

ThatNextGril said:

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've been injecting GHK-cu together with KPV every day. Beyond my face clearing up (which is honestly a massive plus), I can't really claim I'm seeing other benefits, and I do want to stick with them. But I've gone down that rabbit hole where nobody seems to agree on the right duration: some people on here mention running KLOW daily for months (!), while others follow different cycles, whether it's the blue juice on its own or combined.

My main concern is not losing whatever GHK is doing for me, and I'm worried that if I take a break for a cycle, the breakouts will come back. I've been thinking about maybe using a topical form during the off period, but I'm not sure whether that would be pointless?

Has anyone here used GHK-cu long enough to share their experience? I'll probably play it safe and continue until the 6 week mark, then take 4 weeks off, even though I really don't want to. 😅
GLOW has been part of my routine for multiple months now, and I've taken a few breaks along the way. The results: my skin feels far smoother, the hard, split calluses that used to be on my heels are gone, and both my hair and nails are growing at a quicker pace.

When I pause it, some of those gains do fade slightly. That said, I came across something recently from Anela(?) — the doctor behind the GLOW protocol — where she stated that cycling off isn't necessary. A few other people have told me the same thing, so from here on out I plan to stay on it without stopping.
As far as I know, Anela isn’t a physician. That’s the first time I’ve come across that claim…
Maybe I'm mistaken. A researcher, perhaps? I'm not sure, but something gave me the impression she understands the subject well.
 
What benefits do people get from using GHK-Cu on its own?

Since my dad passed away from cancer, I remain extremely careful and am currently injecting just GHK and Ipamorelin as a trial. From what I understand, these 2 peptides aren't expected to cause a major impact on growth hormones.

So I'm asking: do they actually offer genuine benefits when used alone, rather than combined with CJC or as part of the GLOW stack?
 
jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
The body requires certain trace metals and minerals. "Trace" means the amounts are very small — micrograms. It's worth learning how much is needed and how these things balance one another. I'm still figuring this area out myself.

I do recall that taking zinc alongside copper is a good idea, but whether the copper drains zinc (meaning you'd need to supplement) or whether the extra copper ends up competing with zinc — that part slips my mind. It's early, I need more coffee.
 
Foggy-Hollow said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
The body requires certain trace metals and minerals. "Trace" means the amounts are very small — micrograms. It's worth learning how much is needed and how these things balance one another. I'm still figuring this area out myself.

I do recall that taking zinc alongside copper is a good idea, but whether the copper drains zinc (meaning you'd need to supplement) or whether the extra copper ends up competing with zinc — that part slips my mind. It's early, I need more coffee.
The second option is the case. Both of them are fighting over the same receptors.
 
Hey all.

I just joined and I'm looking into GHK-Cu. I'm thinking about taking 2mg per day over a long stretch.

Because of the copper in it, I've noticed a few folks suggest adding zinc while on GHK-Cu to get better outcomes. What amount are you taking? If you take it at all.
 
PEP-Guardyola said:

Hey all.

I just joined and I'm looking into GHK-Cu. I'm thinking about taking 2mg per day over a long stretch.

Because of the copper in it, I've noticed a few folks suggest adding zinc while on GHK-Cu to get better outcomes. What amount are you taking? If you take it at all.
For every 1 mg of GHK-cu you take, the suggested Zinc intake is 10x that amount in mg. That means with 2mg of GHK, you'd take 20 mg Zinc per day.
 
madmac said:

PEP-Guardyola said:

Hey all.

I just joined and I'm looking into GHK-Cu. I'm thinking about taking 2mg per day over a long stretch.

Because of the copper in it, I've noticed a few folks suggest adding zinc while on GHK-Cu to get better outcomes. What amount are you taking? If you take it at all.
For every 1 mg of GHK-cu you take, the suggested Zinc intake is 10x that amount in mg. That means with 2mg of GHK, you'd take 20 mg Zinc per day.

Thanks, bro! I'll do that.
 
I've only just begun KLOW, and I had the same question on my mind—I even thought about putting in an order for GHK-cu.

It's too early to say for certain, but my headaches / migraines appear to be easing up. I have to let more time pass before I know.

If that holds true, then I'd rather not change the sauce at all, because getting rid of these near-daily headaches would be a huge relief!
 
Back
Top