GHK-CU vs GLOW: What's the final call?

Im_kapoc

Explorer
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Over the past week on YouTube, I've seen claims that the GLOW stack can degrade GHK-CU, with people suggesting you should just use GHK-CU on its own. Personally, I'm drawn to the convenience of getting all 3 peptides together in GLOW, or all 4 with KLOW.

A few days back, someone here shared a video that tested GLOW's purity at the 30-day mark, and also checked a KLOW vial. So my question is: when you combine these 3 or 4 peptides, do they hold up at full 100% "intensity" over time?
 
Im_kapoc said:

Over the past week on YouTube, I've seen claims that the GLOW stack can degrade GHK-CU, with people suggesting you should just use GHK-CU on its own. Personally, I'm drawn to the convenience of getting all 3 peptides together in GLOW, or all 4 with KLOW.

A few days back, someone here shared a video that tested GLOW's purity at the 30-day mark, and also checked a KLOW vial. So my question is: when you combine these 3 or 4 peptides, do they hold up at full 100% "intensity" over time?
That's incorrect. In a separate thread on this forum, I shared degradation studies from jano that address this. There is no evidence at all backing the mixing theory.https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/93983-KLOW_80MG_21day_degr_6CX5YA7PHJ28




4044060c2214a7ff4eb25f250d64c05faf750cb40fb1ed1751ca252f5f8c87f8.webp
 
jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
Should that worry you — and personally I can't find a problem there, since copper is something our bodies thrive on — then adding a zinc supplement is an option if the worry persists.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Im_kapoc said:

Over the past week on YouTube, I've seen claims that the GLOW stack can degrade GHK-CU, with people suggesting you should just use GHK-CU on its own. Personally, I'm drawn to the convenience of getting all 3 peptides together in GLOW, or all 4 with KLOW.

A few days back, someone here shared a video that tested GLOW's purity at the 30-day mark, and also checked a KLOW vial. So my question is: when you combine these 3 or 4 peptides, do they hold up at full 100% "intensity" over time?
That's incorrect. In a separate thread on this forum, I shared degradation studies from jano that address this. There is no evidence at all backing the mixing theory.https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/93983-KLOW_80MG_21day_degr_6CX5YA7PHJ28




View attachment 11700
Perhaps I'm misinterpreting this, but the data seems to indicate that GHK-Cu rose 0.04 by day 7 and then 0.01 by day 14 relative to baseline? Meanwhile the remaining 3 are going down. Is that typical? I'd think it would either hold steady or drop, not go up.
 
jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
 
Im_kapoc said:

CNCCurrency said:

Im_kapoc said:

Over the past week on YouTube, I've seen claims that the GLOW stack can degrade GHK-CU, with people suggesting you should just use GHK-CU on its own. Personally, I'm drawn to the convenience of getting all 3 peptides together in GLOW, or all 4 with KLOW.

A few days back, someone here shared a video that tested GLOW's purity at the 30-day mark, and also checked a KLOW vial. So my question is: when you combine these 3 or 4 peptides, do they hold up at full 100% "intensity" over time?
That's incorrect. In a separate thread on this forum, I shared degradation studies from jano that address this. There is no evidence at all backing the mixing theory.https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/93983-KLOW_80MG_21day_degr_6CX5YA7PHJ28




View attachment 11700
Perhaps I'm misinterpreting this, but the data seems to indicate that GHK-Cu rose 0.04 by day 7 and then 0.01 by day 14 relative to baseline? Meanwhile the remaining 3 are going down. Is that typical? I'd think it would either hold steady or drop, not go up.
Keep in mind that each of these tests and measurements comes with its own margin of error. That is the reason you are noticing what you are. Your expectations are on the right track.
 
KLOW/GLOW is absolutely amazing. Since last year in early November, I've been using KLOW every day, occasionally twice a day. My skin has improved, digestive problems are much better, natural color is returning to my hair and beard, inflammation has dropped significantly, and lingering old injuries have completely healed.

Plus, just yesterday I found out it works wonders on sunburn. After being out in the sun too long coming out of winter, my face and body were bright red; by today, the redness vanished, there's no burn soreness, and I even look slightly more tanned.
 
jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
Copper is a nutrient the body cannot do without. In a typical grown-up, every deciliter of blood carries 23 - 50 mg (meaning you would multiply that figure by 50 - 60). So why worry about topping it up a bit?
 
ronin365 said:

KLOW/GLOW is absolutely amazing. Since last year in early November, I've been using KLOW every day, occasionally twice a day. My skin has improved, digestive problems are much better, natural color is returning to my hair and beard, inflammation has dropped significantly, and lingering old injuries have completely healed.

Plus, just yesterday I found out it works wonders on sunburn. After being out in the sun too long coming out of winter, my face and body were bright red; by today, the redness vanished, there's no burn soreness, and I even look slightly more tanned.
I'd like to hear what dosage you're using and how you've structured it. Is it 7 days a week, 1 time per day? How many weeks do you stay on, and then how many weeks do you take off? Thanks
 
Aussiegreenmachine said:

ronin365 said:

KLOW/GLOW is absolutely amazing. Since last year in early November, I've been using KLOW every day, occasionally twice a day. My skin has improved, digestive problems are much better, natural color is returning to my hair and beard, inflammation has dropped significantly, and lingering old injuries have completely healed.

Plus, just yesterday I found out it works wonders on sunburn. After being out in the sun too long coming out of winter, my face and body were bright red; by today, the redness vanished, there's no burn soreness, and I even look slightly more tanned.
I'd like to hear what dosage you're using and how you've structured it. Is it 7 days a week, 1 time per day? How many weeks do you stay on, and then how many weeks do you take off? Thanks
Trevor Bachmeyer (a chiropractor) is a polarizing influencer with an unusual presentation style, yet he has substantial hands-on experience guiding patients through this, and his grasp of biochemistry appears solid. He puts forward protocols that involve cycling it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdc1evyaFg

Dr. Quinn Stillson takes a more cautious stance, but still offers useful perspectives

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6oRY7im6k&t=2044s

My hope is that Physionics, who is a major name in soft tissue healing, will review the research at some point. Among influencers in molecular biology today, he strikes me as one of the most rigorous thinkers. He covers a great deal on collagen, tissue repair, and age related decline. To my mind, pairing his nutritional guidance with Ghk-cu would be crucial if you want to maximize what the peptide can do.
 
Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
That's great to hear. When you consider how the gut and skin are linked in eczema, KPV alongside BPC-157 look like obvious additions.
 
Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
When you inject, do you avoid any downsides? No injection site reactions, no burning sting that lots of folks report? I'm about to give the blue juice a shot this week, and I want to water it down as much as I can, but I'm really nervous about what pinning might do to me.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
When you inject, do you avoid any downsides? No injection site reactions, no burning sting that lots of folks report? I'm about to give the blue juice a shot this week, and I want to water it down as much as I can, but I'm really nervous about what pinning might do to me.
I'm not the one you were talking to, but I went heavy on the dilution. My vial was 100mg, and I used 10ml to reconstitute it. Then I divided it across 4 vials total. Basically I put in 2ml of BAC, moved it into 3 more vials, and then put another 2ml of BAC into each one. So far no sting when I pin, though I'm only at 1.5mg. Every now and then there's a mild stinging feeling at the spot for a short while after. I wouldn't describe it as uncomfortable. I just notice it's there. Only 10 days in, so whether splitting it was a mistake remains to be seen. Still, I'm pleased with how it's going.
 
Trevor is a tough listen, and blocking out all that self-congratulatory chatter is even tougher. Fine, you're amazing and wealthy no matter how many jerks crossed your path—message received. Step away from the 'roids, nice and slow. Man.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
When you inject, do you avoid any downsides? No injection site reactions, no burning sting that lots of folks report? I'm about to give the blue juice a shot this week, and I want to water it down as much as I can, but I'm really nervous about what pinning might do to me.
No side effects for me. I bring it up to room temperature first, then clean the needle with an alcohol wipe, so any liquid on the outside of the needle doesn't come into contact with the skin's outer layer — that appears to make a difference.
 
The stinging sensation no longer bothers me. It hurts less than when sugar hits a cavity. You get accustomed to it, and after a while you don't even notice any sting.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Trevor is a tough listen, and blocking out all that self-congratulatory chatter is even tougher. Fine, you're amazing and wealthy no matter how many jerks crossed your path—message received. Step away from the 'roids, nice and slow. Man.
I'm on the same page, which is exactly why I put that caution in there. That said, I've noticed very few people are also connecting the dots at the biochemistry level. I don't work in medicine, but to me it stands to reason that a lot of peptides will only work properly when certain other compounds are around, and both he and Dr Stillson bring this up regularly. I watch Trevor's clips to pick up hints about what deserves a closer look, and every time I've gone back to verify his claims, they've held up as far as I can tell.

Sting isn't an issue for me, though early on I did deal with soreness where I injected. Once I switched to spots with more fat, that problem dropped off a lot.
 
Zoozoo's Mama said:

ThatNextGril said:

Nopenada said:

jungletech said:

I still have doubts when it comes to putting copper into my body via injection...
That was my reaction too. The blue color especially weirded me out. Once I saw results, though, I stopped caring — the eczema on my elbows cleared up entirely and hasn't come back, even when the seasons shift, which always used to set it off. My body clearly responds well to it, so I'm sticking with the daily sting of that odd blue liquid!
When you inject, do you avoid any downsides? No injection site reactions, no burning sting that lots of folks report? I'm about to give the blue juice a shot this week, and I want to water it down as much as I can, but I'm really nervous about what pinning might do to me.
I'm not the one you were talking to, but I went heavy on the dilution. My vial was 100mg, and I used 10ml to reconstitute it. Then I divided it across 4 vials total. Basically I put in 2ml of BAC, moved it into 3 more vials, and then put another 2ml of BAC into each one. So far no sting when I pin, though I'm only at 1.5mg. Every now and then there's a mild stinging feeling at the spot for a short while after. I wouldn't describe it as uncomfortable. I just notice it's there. Only 10 days in, so whether splitting it was a mistake remains to be seen. Still, I'm pleased with how it's going.
Appreciate the response! My approach was nearly identical. Using the original vial, I mixed it with 3ml of bac water, moved the contents into a sterile 10ml vial, and then put in another 3ml. For my starting dose I chose just 1.5mg, and roughly 20 minutes have passed with nothing more than a faint tightness where I pinned. My plan is to gradually reach 2.5mg across the next 4 days and then hold there for the initial cycle.
 
Back
Top