GHK-CU vs AHK-CU

Peptide_J

Explorer
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
West
Has anyone here tried both ghk-cu and ahk-cu kits? Did either one actually deliver results you could see? I'm curious whether people notice any real differences between the two. From what I've read, GHK-CU tends to be aimed at Skin while AHK-CU is aimed at hair.
 
AHK-Cu targets hair.

GHK-Cu targets skin.

Probably the reason nobody has replied is that plenty of threads already cover what these products can do.

Using the search tool helps a lot.
 
GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
 
gnuisance said:

GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
I likely stopped too soon. After finishing a single vial, the main thing I felt was stinging and not much else. I should pick up some kits.
 
Peptide_J said:

gnuisance said:

GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
I likely stopped too soon. After finishing a single vial, the main thing I felt was stinging and not much else. I should pick up some kits.
You need several months before results become noticeable.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Peptide_J said:

gnuisance said:

GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
I likely stopped too soon. After finishing a single vial, the main thing I felt was stinging and not much else. I should pick up some kits.
You need several months before results become noticeable.
I've come across that same information. What differences did you personally experience?
 
Peptide_J said:

CNCCurrency said:

Peptide_J said:

gnuisance said:

GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
I likely stopped too soon. After finishing a single vial, the main thing I felt was stinging and not much else. I should pick up some kits.
You need several months before results become noticeable.
I've come across that same information. What differences did you personally experience?
I'll put it this way: I dropped more than 100 lbs and my skin stayed tight.
 
Every day I use 2mg, though I keep thinking about whether making a serum and microneedling it into my stomach and thighs might boost the effect. There isn't much loose skin, just a little, and even the smallest amount of tightening would change everything. Has anyone tried this approach? Is raw powder required, or could I simply take a vial and blend it with HA?
 
That's a fascinating thought. Should you give it a shot, snap some pictures for your own records. I'm really curious to hear what your experience is like.

Microneedling is something I haven't done yet. It intrigues me, though it also makes me a bit nervous.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Peptide_J said:

CNCCurrency said:

Peptide_J said:

gnuisance said:

GHK Cu isn't an overnight thing, though the payoff is huge. Stay steady, give it time, and eventually you'll catch your reflection and think, "damn!"
I likely stopped too soon. After finishing a single vial, the main thing I felt was stinging and not much else. I should pick up some kits.
You need several months before results become noticeable.
I've come across that same information. What differences did you personally experience?
I'll put it this way: I dropped more than 100 lbs and my skin stayed tight.
Wow, I guess I should start using it
 
HereKittyKitty said:

That's a fascinating thought. Should you give it a shot, snap some pictures for your own records. I'm really curious to hear what your experience is like.

Microneedling is something I haven't done yet. It intrigues me, though it also makes me a bit nervous.
I picked up supplies to give it a go. Still need to grab a topical GHK-CU.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

AHK-Cu targets hair.

GHK-Cu targets skin.

Probably the reason nobody has replied is that plenty of threads already cover what these products can do.

Using the search tool helps a lot.
Doesn't GHK-Cu have a slight effect on hair as well?
 
pepper56 said:

HereKittyKitty said:

AHK-Cu targets hair.

GHK-Cu targets skin.

Probably the reason nobody has replied is that plenty of threads already cover what these products can do.

Using the search tool helps a lot.
Doesn't GHK-Cu have a slight effect on hair as well?
From what I keep seeing, it gets labeled overwhelmingly as a skin structure supporter. If your understanding differs, I'd welcome the correction!
 
Peptide_J said:

HereKittyKitty said:

That's a fascinating thought. Should you give it a shot, snap some pictures for your own records. I'm really curious to hear what your experience is like.

Microneedling is something I haven't done yet. It intrigues me, though it also makes me a bit nervous.
I picked up supplies to give it a go. Still need to grab a topical GHK-CU.
Go for it! I went ahead and bought some too. Whipped up a basic HA serum. From what I've read floating around out there, the effects come on gradually and aren't dramatic. Waiting around has never been something I'm good at.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Peptide_J said:

HereKittyKitty said:

That's a fascinating thought. Should you give it a shot, snap some pictures for your own records. I'm really curious to hear what your experience is like.

Microneedling is something I haven't done yet. It intrigues me, though it also makes me a bit nervous.
I picked up supplies to give it a go. Still need to grab a topical GHK-CU.
Go for it! I went ahead and bought some too. Whipped up a basic HA serum. From what I've read floating around out there, the effects come on gradually and aren't dramatic. Waiting around has never been something I'm good at.
Last night I placed an order for raw cosmetic GHK-CU. AHK-CU was tough to track down
 
Peptide_J said:

Has anyone here tried both ghk-cu and ahk-cu kits? Did either one actually deliver results you could see? I'm curious whether people notice any real differences between the two. From what I've read, GHK-CU tends to be aimed at Skin while AHK-CU is aimed at hair.
For the past 9 weeks, my wife has been on Ghk-Cu. She notices nothing. I do, though. The fine lines near her mouth and eyes have pretty much vanished. Her facial skin appears more radiant and even.

As for me, I ran through 2 vials of AHK-Cu in serum form alongside micro needling. No changes that I could spot. However, for the last 4 weeks I have been injecting it beneath my scalp daily using 29G 12,7 mm insulin syringes, and over the past few days I have started seeing fresh hair growth, with my hair thickening more each day. Last year I underwent a hair transplant in Turkey that went well. Still, my hair lacked density. It is improving a lot at this point. The protocol mirrors what I do with Ghk-Cu. As far as I know, there is no existing info on injecting AHK-Cu under the scalp. The vendor I purchased from suggested injecting it the same way as Ghk-Cu. The under-scalp injection part is my own experimentation. So this is not a recommendation. Only my personal experience. Also, it does not feel particularly pleasant.

I held off on posting earlier. Nothing stood out enough to mention until now.





e8284490727bb56dff70ca1d2e1083e7ac29a8f007755c31104c3eb862a47915.webp
 
Peptide_J said:

HereKittyKitty said:

Peptide_J said:

HereKittyKitty said:

That's a fascinating thought. Should you give it a shot, snap some pictures for your own records. I'm really curious to hear what your experience is like.

Microneedling is something I haven't done yet. It intrigues me, though it also makes me a bit nervous.
I picked up supplies to give it a go. Still need to grab a topical GHK-CU.
Go for it! I went ahead and bought some too. Whipped up a basic HA serum. From what I've read floating around out there, the effects come on gradually and aren't dramatic. Waiting around has never been something I'm good at.
Last night I placed an order for raw cosmetic GHK-CU. AHK-CU was tough to track down
Have you managed to find it? Both Goodies and grayaxis carry topical versions.
 
pepper56 said:

HereKittyKitty said:

AHK-Cu targets hair.

GHK-Cu targets skin.

Probably the reason nobody has replied is that plenty of threads already cover what these products can do.

Using the search tool helps a lot.
Doesn't GHK-Cu have a slight effect on hair as well?
That's what people claim. My wife has been using it, and her hair does seem a bit fuller. However, she's also been taking some silly collagen supplement for over 6 months for the same reason. I can't tell which one made the difference.
 
Back
Top