GHK-CU users: what results have you actually experienced?

I've been using GHK-Cu for 5 months. My reason for starting was the loose skin around my neck (by then I had dropped roughly 30 lbs). I also noticed a worrying amount of hair collecting in the shower screen, probably caused by losing weight too quickly while on Tirz.

My starting dose was 1mg/Daily, and I moved up to 2mg/Daily fairly quickly. I've stayed at that dose since. On top of that, I began using a .2mm micro needle roller, applying GHK-Cu topical 4% 3x/Wk after showers, mixing 2 tsp Collagen peptide into my morning coffee, and I even took up stretching/toning exercises for my neck to try to reduce the loose skin.

My impression is definitely that my skin has become more resilient, softer, and yet firmer. In fact, while pinning I've occasionally had trouble with the smaller Gluco-Care 32ga pen needles bending.

Would I have wanted a bigger effect? Yes. Do I believe there's been at least some improvement? Also yes. The hair in the shower is still something I keep noticing, but the hair I still have does seem better and fuller. I'm not seeing any thinning.

Less gray hair? Difficult to say. Possibly.

When you add the skin/hair benefits to the anti inflammatory effects and the reported wound healing, I'd call it well worth the effort. Just don't expect miracles.
 
I'm 8 weeks into pinning GHK-CU myself. My starting dose was 1mg, and across those 8 weeks I raised it gradually, reaching 2mg just this week. One injection each night, right before I go to sleep. The changes showed up fast for me: my skin turned really soft, and the loose turkey neck that came from aging plus weight loss has clearly firmed up. So far the outcome has left me VERY impressed, and honestly I hadn't really counted on seeing what I'm seeing 🙂
 
Every male relative of mine loses his hair with age. Back in 1996, at age 30, I began using Minoxidil. These days my siblings have no hair left, while mine is still full. That's just what happened in my case. I recently added KLOW for my skin, but it's still too early to judge.
 
sheilarae74 said:

Under my eye, the skin looks somewhat smoother, and the loose skin has improved compared with how it was before.

A few months in, so it's still too early to say anything about the hair on my head. That said, the 2 small gray hairs on my chin that always show up came in completely black this time. I've also been shedding less in the shower, it seems. My drain hasn't needed unclogging for more than 2 months now.
I wish the chin hairs would just go away. HRT and menopause are awful. Given the choice, I'd rather have grey hair than these thick black ones I've got now.
 
Injecting became harder to do, and I take that as a sign my skin got firmer? On top of that, I believe weight loss has made it a bit tighter, though I never had much loose skin to begin with. Apart from that, I haven't seen anything else worth mentioning. My beard is still grey, the hairs are still there, and the crown is still thinning.
 
BH_LOVER said:

sheilarae74 said:

Under my eye, the skin looks somewhat smoother, and the loose skin has improved compared with how it was before.

A few months in, so it's still too early to say anything about the hair on my head. That said, the 2 small gray hairs on my chin that always show up came in completely black this time. I've also been shedding less in the shower, it seems. My drain hasn't needed unclogging for more than 2 months now.
I wish the chin hairs would just go away. HRT and menopause are awful. Given the choice, I'd rather have grey hair than these thick black ones I've got now.
HRT isn't something I need, which is a huge relief. Those annoying facial hairs have been with me ever since puberty.
 
ladyj779 said:

I'm 46 years old, and I've been using ghkcu alongside kpv for roughly 2 months.

All over, my skin has become softer and smoother.

The areas around my eyes, along my neck, and on my chest feel firmer, thicker, and show less crepiness. This is particularly obvious on my chest, which also appears to burn less easily in the sun.
Did you begin KVP around the same time? That's the one I plan to try next, and I've come across claims that it can ease the welt and itch that follow ghk. My main reason for wanting to start it, though, is gut health.
 
KayKay said:

ladyj779 said:

I'm 46 years old, and I've been using ghkcu alongside kpv for roughly 2 months.

All over, my skin has become softer and smoother.

The areas around my eyes, along my neck, and on my chest feel firmer, thicker, and show less crepiness. This is particularly obvious on my chest, which also appears to burn less easily in the sun.
Did you begin KVP around the same time? That's the one I plan to try next, and I've come across claims that it can ease the welt and itch that follow ghk. My main reason for wanting to start it, though, is gut health.
KPV came first, a month ahead, and after that I began using both together
 
After using GHK, has anyone here had their zinc levels tested? I'm aware that taking copper supplements may lower zinc in the body.
 
Started GHK-Cu just a few weeks back. First dose was 1mg twice a day, and I've since increased it to 2mg twice a day (a bit on the high side and more often than typical, but hey, this is research!). I was motivated by the results @Clavicular's Hammer had.

A few days in, my skin became really soft.

Right now, there's a slight glass-skin shine developing, and spots are clearing up incredibly quickly. Something that used to take a week to heal and leave a mark now goes away in 24-48 hours with almost no mark left.
 
Tfeff1 said:

After using GHK, has anyone here had their zinc levels tested? I'm aware that taking copper supplements may lower zinc in the body.

Each night I add a zinc supplement to my routine.

Even so, the copper amount delivered through injection, taken every day, remains far under the upper limit recommended for daily intake.
 
Man, 35 years old, hard job, outdoors in the sun most of the day.

Started out at 2mg injected for a month, then bumped it to 3mg across 3 weeks.

People keep commenting on my face. Everyone tells me my tan looks incredible and my colour is great. I haven't tanned at all, the redness has just dropped a lot. Folks regularly guess 27-29 for my age and are always shocked when they learn my age is 35.

I've noticed pinning is occasionally harder now, my skin feels a bit tougher?

Skin is noticeably softer.

The other day while rock climbing I tore several callouses off, right down into the deep meat, and by day 5 post they were fully healed.

Got a fresh tattoo the other day, the ink went in easily and held far better than normal. Barely bled afterwards compared to what I usually do. No redness over the next few days like I normally get. I can get away with lotion once or twice daily instead of hourly the way I used to. Zero itching across the whole healing stretch, and not a trace of the ink fallout that normally shows up during healing.
 
I've paused my cycle at the moment—not because I have to, but for comfort's sake; I develop pretty bad welts and need some time off. Still, there are changes worth noting. My nails used to be what I'd call "paper nails," and now they hold up much better and don't snap as often. I also recently had a trim, and afterward I realized my hair looks healthier than it ever has. I'm a curly girl, but as far as I can tell it isn't any thicker, and I'm not seeing regrowth in the areas where I was thinning—which is a bummer. All of this comes after 4 months on ghkcu. Somewhere around 8-12 weeks in, my skin started feeling unbelievably soft, the little bumps on the backs of my arms disappeared, and the cracking on my heels had calmed down.
 
My heels no longer have cracks and feel smooth. Softer skin is another change I've noticed. The few grey hairs I used to have are now fewer still. People at work and in my circle keep asking which skincare routine I follow. (The answer is K beauty; K is close to CN, isn't it?)
 
HereKittyKitty said:

My heels no longer have cracks and feel smooth. Softer skin is another change I've noticed. The few grey hairs I used to have are now fewer still. People at work and in my circle keep asking which skincare routine I follow. (The answer is K beauty; K is close to CN, isn't it?)
To be honest, I genuinely use K beauty products as well!
 
ladyj779 said:

HereKittyKitty said:

My heels no longer have cracks and feel smooth. Softer skin is another change I've noticed. The few grey hairs I used to have are now fewer still. People at work and in my circle keep asking which skincare routine I follow. (The answer is K beauty; K is close to CN, isn't it?)
To be honest, I genuinely use K beauty products as well!
Same here...
 
HouseCat said:

Started GHK-Cu just a few weeks back. First dose was 1mg twice a day, and I've since increased it to 2mg twice a day (a bit on the high side and more often than typical, but hey, this is research!). I was motivated by the results @Clavicular's Hammer had.

A few days in, my skin became really soft.

Right now, there's a slight glass-skin shine developing, and spots are clearing up incredibly quickly. Something that used to take a week to heal and leave a mark now goes away in 24-48 hours with almost no mark left.
Perhaps I should increase my dosage. I've been taking 1mg every morning for the last 7 days.
 
FullyLoadedShrimp said:

HouseCat said:

Started GHK-Cu just a few weeks back. First dose was 1mg twice a day, and I've since increased it to 2mg twice a day (a bit on the high side and more often than typical, but hey, this is research!). I was motivated by the results @Clavicular's Hammer had.

A few days in, my skin became really soft.

Right now, there's a slight glass-skin shine developing, and spots are clearing up incredibly quickly. Something that used to take a week to heal and leave a mark now goes away in 24-48 hours with almost no mark left.
Perhaps I should increase my dosage. I've been taking 1mg every morning for the last 7 days.
Has anything gotten better for you, or has nothing changed, @FullyLoadedShrimp?
 
FullyLoadedShrimp said:

HouseCat said:

Started GHK-Cu just a few weeks back. First dose was 1mg twice a day, and I've since increased it to 2mg twice a day (a bit on the high side and more often than typical, but hey, this is research!). I was motivated by the results @Clavicular's Hammer had.

A few days in, my skin became really soft.

Right now, there's a slight glass-skin shine developing, and spots are clearing up incredibly quickly. Something that used to take a week to heal and leave a mark now goes away in 24-48 hours with almost no mark left.
Perhaps I should increase my dosage. I've been taking 1mg every morning for the last 7 days.
So far, nothing — though I wasn't expecting any changes during week 1 on a low dose.
 
39m, outdoor worker

In June through July I ran a cycle lasting roughly 1 month

3mg twice daily.

On my right shin I had a rash that came from a snowboard boot that did not fit well, and for around 5-6 years it had never healed. It was constantly present, constantly red and raw, and it honestly concerned me.

Over those 30ish days it went away.

As for the skin on my face, when I scratch with my nails I normally expect to snag some dry skin, some rough texture, that is what my memory tells me to expect. Instead it is completely moist and smooth, and my fingernails slide right across it
 
Back
Top