GHK-CU users: what results have you actually experienced?

jett_k08

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise idaho
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting outside the welcome page, so thanks for taking a look and reading. Here’s what I want to ask all of you.

For those who have used GHK-CU, what have you genuinely noticed from it? I’m getting ready to begin my GHK-CU cycle. At 21, I’m dealing with hair thinning and want to halt it before it worsens. I’ve also noticed my hairline has receded a bit. I’ve come across talk from others who’ve used GHK-CU and had impressive hair thickening and regrowth, but honestly I want the real truth here.

Please share all of your own experiences, as I’m very interested and will read every reply, thank you!
 
jett_k08 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting outside the welcome page, so thanks for taking a look and reading. Here’s what I want to ask all of you.

For those who have used GHK-CU, what have you genuinely noticed from it? I’m getting ready to begin my GHK-CU cycle. At 21, I’m dealing with hair thinning and want to halt it before it worsens. I’ve also noticed my hairline has receded a bit. I’ve come across talk from others who’ve used GHK-CU and had impressive hair thickening and regrowth, but honestly I want the real truth here.

Please share all of your own experiences, as I’m very interested and will read every reply, thank you!
For hair, AHK-CU applied topically works better.
 
Under my eye, the skin looks somewhat smoother, and the loose skin has improved compared with how it was before.

A few months in, so it's still too early to say anything about the hair on my head. That said, the 2 small gray hairs on my chin that always show up came in completely black this time. I've also been shedding less in the shower, it seems. My drain hasn't needed unclogging for more than 2 months now.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jett_k08 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting outside the welcome page, so thanks for taking a look and reading. Here’s what I want to ask all of you.

For those who have used GHK-CU, what have you genuinely noticed from it? I’m getting ready to begin my GHK-CU cycle. At 21, I’m dealing with hair thinning and want to halt it before it worsens. I’ve also noticed my hairline has receded a bit. I’ve come across talk from others who’ve used GHK-CU and had impressive hair thickening and regrowth, but honestly I want the real truth here.

Please share all of your own experiences, as I’m very interested and will read every reply, thank you!
For hair, AHK-CU applied topically works better.
Can you go into more detail? In what way? Did I throw my money away by purchasing GHK?
 
sheilarae74 said:

Under my eye, the skin looks somewhat smoother, and the loose skin has improved compared with how it was before.

A few months in, so it's still too early to say anything about the hair on my head. That said, the 2 small gray hairs on my chin that always show up came in completely black this time. I've also been shedding less in the shower, it seems. My drain hasn't needed unclogging for more than 2 months now.
what's your daily dosage?
 
jett_k08 said:

CNCCurrency said:

jett_k08 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting outside the welcome page, so thanks for taking a look and reading. Here’s what I want to ask all of you.

For those who have used GHK-CU, what have you genuinely noticed from it? I’m getting ready to begin my GHK-CU cycle. At 21, I’m dealing with hair thinning and want to halt it before it worsens. I’ve also noticed my hairline has receded a bit. I’ve come across talk from others who’ve used GHK-CU and had impressive hair thickening and regrowth, but honestly I want the real truth here.

Please share all of your own experiences, as I’m very interested and will read every reply, thank you!
For hair, AHK-CU applied topically works better.
Can you go into more detail? In what way? Did I throw my money away by purchasing GHK?
AHK-Cu, which stands for alanine-histidine-lysine copper, is a copper peptide made synthetically with the goal of acting on hair follicles and stimulating them. It supports hair growth, boosts blood circulation in the scalp, and extends the growth phase, while also reducing the harmful impact of DHT.

GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu are both copper tripeptides that carry copper into cells, but their molecular structures and their main cosmetic uses are not the same. For skin rejuvenation across the whole body, GHK-Cu tends to be the choice, whereas AHK-Cu is made with a sharper focus on the health of hair and scalp.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jett_k08 said:

CNCCurrency said:

jett_k08 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting outside the welcome page, so thanks for taking a look and reading. Here’s what I want to ask all of you.

For those who have used GHK-CU, what have you genuinely noticed from it? I’m getting ready to begin my GHK-CU cycle. At 21, I’m dealing with hair thinning and want to halt it before it worsens. I’ve also noticed my hairline has receded a bit. I’ve come across talk from others who’ve used GHK-CU and had impressive hair thickening and regrowth, but honestly I want the real truth here.

Please share all of your own experiences, as I’m very interested and will read every reply, thank you!
For hair, AHK-CU applied topically works better.
Can you go into more detail? In what way? Did I throw my money away by purchasing GHK?
AHK-Cu, which stands for alanine-histidine-lysine copper, is a copper peptide made synthetically with the goal of acting on hair follicles and stimulating them. It supports hair growth, boosts blood circulation in the scalp, and extends the growth phase, while also reducing the harmful impact of DHT.

GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu are both copper tripeptides that carry copper into cells, but their molecular structures and their main cosmetic uses are not the same. For skin rejuvenation across the whole body, GHK-Cu tends to be the choice, whereas AHK-Cu is made with a sharper focus on the health of hair and scalp.
can the two be used together? if I'm after hair thickening since I'm thinning, what ghk dose would be needed to get any effect, and where do I pin AHK? Into my scalp? And should ghk be pinned into my scalp as well, or not?…
 
jett_k08 said:


would i be able to take both at the same time? what dose would i need to take of my ghk if i want any affects for hair thickening as im thinning, also where would i pin AHK? My scalp? also should i pin ghk to my scalp or no?…

Click to expand...
AHK is meant to be applied to the skin, not injected. You'd mix it into a serum, then rub that serum onto your scalp.
 
jett_k08 said:

sheilarae74 said:

Under my eye, the skin looks somewhat smoother, and the loose skin has improved compared with how it was before.

A few months in, so it's still too early to say anything about the hair on my head. That said, the 2 small gray hairs on my chin that always show up came in completely black this time. I've also been shedding less in the shower, it seems. My drain hasn't needed unclogging for more than 2 months now.
what's your daily dosage?
My daily dose used to be 2mg, though a few days ago I increased it to 3.
 
For the last 4 months I've included 2 mg of GHK-Cu per day in my Klow blend, and I haven't seen any positive effects. Even so, I plan to keep going, since the common advice is that it may take 6 months or longer before anything shows.

The possible hair advantages are what interest me most, because I shed a lot of hair during reta. Right now I'm waiting on topical AHK-Cu to be delivered, but after coming across another member’s post about injectable AHK-Cu not long ago, I've put in an order for that too, for the sake of science.
 
miameow said:

For the last 4 months I've included 2 mg of GHK-Cu per day in my Klow blend, and I haven't seen any positive effects. Even so, I plan to keep going, since the common advice is that it may take 6 months or longer before anything shows.

The possible hair advantages are what interest me most, because I shed a lot of hair during reta. Right now I'm waiting on topical AHK-Cu to be delivered, but after coming across another member’s post about injectable AHK-Cu not long ago, I've put in an order for that too, for the sake of science.
When I dropped a lot of weight fast in the past, my hair shed. Whether it was from eating low carb, poor nutrition, something else entirely, or actually being very healthy, I have no idea. In the areas where it thinned, regrowth came in fast and stubbly once I went back to eating maintenance calories—not "normal" calories, maintenance. My mom went through the same thing after she got inspired by watching me. For her, it was coming out in clumps in the shower. She was scared out of her mind, but hers grew back as well. I figure that's just a common side effect of losing weight quickly. Apart from that, I felt fine.

As for the original poster, I do think my hair has gotten thicker and my skin looks plumper. Then again, who can say—it's summer, I'm outdoors in the morning and evening sun, and I'm getting a lot more collagen these days too. No way to know for sure. Whatever the cause, I'm happy with it
 
Elgordoboy said:

miameow said:

For the last 4 months I've included 2 mg of GHK-Cu per day in my Klow blend, and I haven't seen any positive effects. Even so, I plan to keep going, since the common advice is that it may take 6 months or longer before anything shows.

The possible hair advantages are what interest me most, because I shed a lot of hair during reta. Right now I'm waiting on topical AHK-Cu to be delivered, but after coming across another member’s post about injectable AHK-Cu not long ago, I've put in an order for that too, for the sake of science.
When I dropped a lot of weight fast in the past, my hair shed. Whether it was from eating low carb, poor nutrition, something else entirely, or actually being very healthy, I have no idea. In the areas where it thinned, regrowth came in fast and stubbly once I went back to eating maintenance calories—not "normal" calories, maintenance. My mom went through the same thing after she got inspired by watching me. For her, it was coming out in clumps in the shower. She was scared out of her mind, but hers grew back as well. I figure that's just a common side effect of losing weight quickly. Apart from that, I felt fine.

As for the original poster, I do think my hair has gotten thicker and my skin looks plumper. Then again, who can say—it's summer, I'm outdoors in the morning and evening sun, and I'm getting a lot more collagen these days too. No way to know for sure. Whatever the cause, I'm happy with it
Reta didn't cause any weight loss for me, so I never ended up in a caloric deficit.
 
Ghk-cu has worked really well for me.

I use a topical serum in addition to doing sc every day.

My skin has a plumper, more hydrated feel. A lot of people have told me my skin looks glowing. Another thing: getting a needle through it is clearly more difficult these days.

My hair appears to be growing somewhat faster and is a little darker. That said, the quantity of hair I shed seems unchanged, and it has not become thicker.
 
I'm 46 years old, and I've been using ghkcu alongside kpv for roughly 2 months.

All over, my skin has become softer and smoother.

The areas around my eyes, along my neck, and on my chest feel firmer, thicker, and show less crepiness. This is particularly obvious on my chest, which also appears to burn less easily in the sun.
 
Nice. Right now my wife is in month 2 of GHK-CU 2mg plus KPV 500mcg. M-F I've seen that her skin is smoother; she doesn't notice, but other people have said the same. Her hair is a bit thicker too. We're going up to 3mg next week. Based on what I've read, the 3 month mark is when it's most noticeable.
 
For roughly 2 months, I've been on 2 mg every day, and my skin has changed dramatically from head to toe. It feels far softer than it used to, and on close inspection the texture looks clearly more "plump" and elastic. My skin has also gotten thicker—when I pin, the needle needs more pressure to go in. On top of that, there's a faint golden sheen across my skin now. Since my complexion is fair olive, that works for me. As for my hair, I haven't seen any difference so far.

I'm 56, and the only thing that might make me pause for a month at some point is needing a rest from the bruising. The sting itself doesn't trouble me, but no matter where I pin, bruises show up. Not every single time, but roughly a couple each week.
 
For roughly 6 weeks I've been injecting 2mg each day. I tend to doubt almost everything, but this one has won me over. About a week in, the flaky skin on my calves and shins stopped itching so badly and started showing pigment again — before, it was powdery and completely white. My scalp psoriasis was another issue: large flakes that hurt a lot when I brushed or peeled them away. Now it has cleared up nearly entirely.

I plan to keep using Ghk-cu indefinitely, since it has genuinely improved my day-to-day life. No longer dealing with the constant itching, soreness, and bleeding from scratching has been a huge weight off me after several years of misery.

With my next purchase, I'm going to pick up 2x kits of 100mg, which should cover me for the next few years.
 
miameow said:

Elgordoboy said:

miameow said:

For the last 4 months I've included 2 mg of GHK-Cu per day in my Klow blend, and I haven't seen any positive effects. Even so, I plan to keep going, since the common advice is that it may take 6 months or longer before anything shows.

The possible hair advantages are what interest me most, because I shed a lot of hair during reta. Right now I'm waiting on topical AHK-Cu to be delivered, but after coming across another member’s post about injectable AHK-Cu not long ago, I've put in an order for that too, for the sake of science.
When I dropped a lot of weight fast in the past, my hair shed. Whether it was from eating low carb, poor nutrition, something else entirely, or actually being very healthy, I have no idea. In the areas where it thinned, regrowth came in fast and stubbly once I went back to eating maintenance calories—not "normal" calories, maintenance. My mom went through the same thing after she got inspired by watching me. For her, it was coming out in clumps in the shower. She was scared out of her mind, but hers grew back as well. I figure that's just a common side effect of losing weight quickly. Apart from that, I felt fine.

As for the original poster, I do think my hair has gotten thicker and my skin looks plumper. Then again, who can say—it's summer, I'm outdoors in the morning and evening sun, and I'm getting a lot more collagen these days too. No way to know for sure. Whatever the cause, I'm happy with it
Reta didn't cause any weight loss for me, so I never ended up in a caloric deficit.
That's surprising. Since I began Reta at the end of January, I've dropped 30+ while eating roughly 500 fewer calories each day, and my hair has gotten thicker — right when I figure I've got things figured out….
 
My body acne looks less noticeable now. I mean, breakouts still happen, but they clear up more quickly and don't seem as inflamed. Around the 1 month mark this effect showed up, and honestly nothing else I've ever tried has made any real difference for my acne.
 
Back
Top