Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you attempted to use the search feature? GHK-CU has already been discussed quite a bit before.AsherN said:
Hi, I'm wondering what the usual Sub-q GHK-CU dose is. I have a 100mg vial and I'm not sure how much to inject or how frequently.
cheaperseeker said:
I take 2mg daily, as part of KLOW blend. I use 3 vials in a row, then take about 4 weeks off.
Click to expand...
randompersonrandom said:
I do it for 6-8 weeks, every day, 1.75 mg a day. (I use KLOW, and calc a dosage where I'm getting that much of the GHK-cu). Then 6 weeks washout. I've done two cycles. Also, GHK-Cu alone is likely to hurt.
Click to expand...
Mr. Blonde said:
I usually did 2mg to 3mg daily of ghkcu.
miss-sanne said:
I do 2 mg in tummy (when I remember lol, maybe 3-4 days in a week), ghk-cu, not glow or klow, for 8 weeks, then a break.
Bunts said:
I started at 2 weeks at a 2.5mg dose. Im now up to 3mg daily. Ill continue on this for a while. I may move up to 5 as I have heard anecdotal reports of 5 being the real sweet spot for change!
Click to expand...