GHK-cu serum mixing help

john_askins

Explorer
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I picked up GHK-cu powder along with hyaluronic acid serum so I could prepare it myself. I weighed out 1g of the powder and let it dissolve in 2mL of distilled water. It looked fully dissolved. Then I poured it into the HA serum bottle and blended by shaking and rolling for roughly 10 minutes. By the following day, the ghk had apparently sunk to the bottom of the bottle. I had to shake it hard by hand to get it mixed again. Does anyone have tips to keep it suspended better? Or is there a smarter way to remix it before each use? I was considering one of those milk frother gadgets with a spinning motor and rigging up something that would fit inside the bottle.
 
I put 1g of the powder straight into 30ml of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum. It blends in okay without needing to dissolve it in water first. What volume of HA serum do you use when you add it?
 
Tbagger said:

I put 1g of the powder straight into 30ml of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum. It blends in okay without needing to dissolve it in water first. What volume of HA serum do you use when you add it?
My method: 1g gets combined with 2mL water, then that goes into 30mL HA serum (Good Molecules, bought on Amazon). What's your mixing approach?
 
Tbagger said:

I put 1g of the powder straight into 30ml of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum. It blends in okay without needing to dissolve it in water first. What volume of HA serum do you use when you add it?
I've stuck with The Ordinary hyra for ages, and this is brilliant. The recipe is likely common knowledge in this community, but since I'm new, it blew me away. Appreciate the OP for starting this thread, and thanks to you for sharing that tip,
 
john_askins said:

Tbagger said:

I put 1g of the powder straight into 30ml of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum. It blends in okay without needing to dissolve it in water first. What volume of HA serum do you use when you add it?
My method: 1g gets combined with 2mL water, then that goes into 30mL HA serum (Good Molecules, bought on Amazon). What's your mixing approach?
I simply tip it in, give it a mix using a slim coffee stirrer, and then shake the hell out of it.
 
john_askins said:

I picked up GHK-cu powder along with hyaluronic acid serum so I could prepare it myself. I weighed out 1g of the powder and let it dissolve in 2mL of distilled water. It looked fully dissolved. Then I poured it into the HA serum bottle and blended by shaking and rolling for roughly 10 minutes. By the following day, the ghk had apparently sunk to the bottom of the bottle. I had to shake it hard by hand to get it mixed again. Does anyone have tips to keep it suspended better? Or is there a smarter way to remix it before each use? I was considering one of those milk frother gadgets with a spinning motor and rigging up something that would fit inside the bottle.
After doing this, I found a jelly-like blob sitting at the bottom of the container. From what I understand, HA might be what causes the emulsification...
 
john_askins said:

I picked up GHK-cu powder along with hyaluronic acid serum so I could prepare it myself. I weighed out 1g of the powder and let it dissolve in 2mL of distilled water. It looked fully dissolved. Then I poured it into the HA serum bottle and blended by shaking and rolling for roughly 10 minutes. By the following day, the ghk had apparently sunk to the bottom of the bottle. I had to shake it hard by hand to get it mixed again. Does anyone have tips to keep it suspended better? Or is there a smarter way to remix it before each use? I was considering one of those milk frother gadgets with a spinning motor and rigging up something that would fit inside the bottle.
I own a small mixer/frother, but it's far too powerful for this task. Search for a tattoo ink mixer on amazon/temu.
 
yrrdead said:

john_askins said:

I picked up GHK-cu powder along with hyaluronic acid serum so I could prepare it myself. I weighed out 1g of the powder and let it dissolve in 2mL of distilled water. It looked fully dissolved. Then I poured it into the HA serum bottle and blended by shaking and rolling for roughly 10 minutes. By the following day, the ghk had apparently sunk to the bottom of the bottle. I had to shake it hard by hand to get it mixed again. Does anyone have tips to keep it suspended better? Or is there a smarter way to remix it before each use? I was considering one of those milk frother gadgets with a spinning motor and rigging up something that would fit inside the bottle.
I own a small mixer/frother, but it's far too powerful for this task. Search for a tattoo ink mixer on amazon/temu.

yep, picked up a little "vortex mixer" meant for small paint jobs and it did the trick perfectly. we'll find out whether it stays blended or separates once more. thanks
 
Back
Top