GHK-Cu Particles after reconstruction

pepper56

Explorer
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi everyone, I could really use some assistance…

once my ghk showed up, I mixed it using 3.5 ml BAC. After giving it a gentle swirl, I noticed a lot of large objects floating around inside the vial.

Could someone perhaps explain what these are and whether they will disappear? Thanks a lot!!!
 
c8ed1272fb59927a0fb32a409e237ea8f794346631a4e7b08746023c46170eae.webp
 
pepper56 said:

Hi everyone, I could really use some assistance…

once my ghk showed up, I mixed it using 3.5 ml BAC. After giving it a gentle swirl, I noticed a lot of large objects floating around inside the vial.

Could someone perhaps explain what these are and whether they will disappear? Thanks a lot!!!
That seems unusual. Are you working with Hospira? If you give it a swirl, the whole thing ought to go into solution within 2 or 3 minutes. Did you get 100mg or 50 (the response doesn't really change either way, though if it's the larger one you'll be dealing with quite small unit doses to reach 2mg)?
 
no hospira, but the bac water was the same kind I always use, and I’ve never had this issue before. For 100Mg, reaching 2 mg means drawing 7 units. I’m at a loss about what to do regarding this sludge sitting in my vial.
 
That looks nasty. It's clearly been sitting at room temperature for a few minutes now. I don't know who your source is, but if it won't fully dissolve, I'd stay away from injecting it... even if you filter it first. Checking the pH might be worth a shot since something clearly isn't right, though I doubt it'll solve the issue. I've personally never had trouble with GHK-Cu, even with peptides like Cagri/ARA and even Reta that tend to gel.
 
I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to peptides or chemistry, but there's no way I'd inject that, and I'd be having a very stern conversation with whoever supplied it.
 
The GHK-Cu you have could be cosmetic quality. AE sells it for 1/4 the cost of the injectable form. Applying it to your scalp by rubbing is still an option.
 
Back
Top