Same here — the beauty blend (50GHK/20KPV) works better for me. It takes a bit more effort to source, though I just picked up a kit of it. I'm no expert, but based on what I've come across, the options are either 7 days, or 5 days when it's part of a KLOW blend. I've tried both: I began with GHK at 2.5 for 7 days over one month, then switched to a KLOW stack in month 2, 5 days a week. I apply it topically too, alongside snap-8.ladyj779 said:
Not usually, no. Pulling them into one syringe is pretty standard, especially for peps that tend to get stacked together.
For ghk with kpv, 50/10 is the usual ratio. My own preference is 50/20. Gym's typical dose is 2.5mg per day, though some people go higher; I ramped up to that over roughly a week because I wanted to dodge the sting. At 50/20 you end up with 20 days at 2.5/1, which at 46 I figure works well for me. My ghk blends always get mixed with 3ml bac