GHK-cu injected fewer than 7 days a week — any firsthand reports?

Confusedrabbit

Explorer
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Tn
I've gone through every GHK-cu thread posted here that I could locate on the subject of dosing, and it looks like the majority go with a daily schedule.

Is there anyone who has actually observed outcomes from using it on a reduced frequency, say 3 times per week or on alternate days?

What I keep wondering is whether the results would still be decent, only slower to show up?

I've been digging through whatever I can find, including some material on a site called ⚠️Data Mining Site about which processes it triggers and for how long, and I'd really like to hear about some genuine experiences.

Starting today, I'm going to ease in, watch how my body responds, and take it week by week at first.

Thanks in advance!!
 
I figure I got blacklisted because I stirred something up without meaning to, or maybe nobody follows this approach, or my post landed in the wrong community. Anyone around?
 
Confusedrabbit said:

I figure I got blacklisted because I stirred something up without meaning to, or maybe nobody follows this approach, or my post landed in the wrong community. Anyone around?

Hello???

ladyj779 said:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier — but what's the reason behind doing this?

I'm not sure what you're getting at..
 
What's the rationale behind using ghkcu on a schedule that isn't once per day? What goal or benefit is that meant to achieve?
 
ladyj779 said:

What's the rationale behind using ghkcu on a schedule that isn't once per day? What goal or benefit is that meant to achieve?
There's so much conflicting info on dosing that I've come across. Because of that, I began cautiously: my first 3 shots were 1mg, taken every other day, just to confirm nothing went wrong. The 4th was today, and I took it on the following day with no problems. It makes me curious, since local med spas either use it far less often or far, far more. I realize nobody has the answer, but when starting out I'd rather take it slow. Tirz was the same for me. Hubby and I are only on 3. We began at half of that. Over 4 months he's down 30 lbs, and I'm down 19. With the ghk I'm somewhat tempted to speed up, yet somewhat scared to actually do so in case side effects I don't expect show up. Also, injecting blue stuff into your bum is strange. I'm very, very open to any advice and experiences at all! I'm just grateful for input from real ppl rather than more med spa bs. Hubby said after his second shot he thought about getting some "just for men" when he said, look honey, it's already working!
 
It may not give the best results, but go with whatever you feel at ease doing 🤷
 
The only known side effects I've come across are reactions at the injection site, stinging, and similar issues. So if a person gets those and none of the usual "tricks" work for them (adding more dilution, bpc/kpv, ghk basic, etc), it makes sense they might want fewer pins if they plan to keep going regardless. As with a lot of peps, solid data on clear benefits—even for daily protocols—is lacking beyond anecdotal reports. So theoretically, could an every other day schedule still deliver some benefits while cutting down on pins and site reactions? Sure, or maybe not. We just don't know.
 
I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
 
Haha, honestly I get a kick out of shooting that nuclear blue stuff into my rear…it makes me feel like I'm in my own Marvel/DC origin tale, turning into Glass Skin Girl!

At first I was doing 1 injection per day, but because the half-life is so short, I've bumped it up to 2 per day now. I'm with what @faloppi said. Since you're researching, you can track whether your every other day schedule is giving you any positives or bad reactions, and then tweak from there.

Hopefully some people who don't inject daily will chime in with their experiences!
 
ladyj779 said:


It's not the most efficacious, but do what you're comfortable

ladyj779 said:

It may not give the best results, but go with whatever you feel at ease doing 🤷

Click to expand...

ladyj779 said:

It may not give the best results, but go with whatever you feel at ease doing 🤷
Yeah, I get that. There's just so much contradictory guidance out there. 1mg daily. Or 2 mg 4x per week. Next week I'm considering moving up from 1mg every other day to 1 mg per day. This week I put my tirz in the upper bum, the side opposite last week's ghk, and there's no red mark whatsoever! Meanwhile I've still got 2 red spots from the last 2 tirz shots. My skin is extremely sensitive—even a bug bite turns into a rash on me.
 
You already know my advice before I even say it: pair kpv with your ghkcu, whether that's inside the vial or drawn into the syringe.
 
ladyj779 said:

I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
I'm with you that this data lets us draw a few conclusions, and it does look favorable. That said, what dosing and protocols did those studies actually use, and how do those carry over to people? I haven't come across anything addressing that, so if you've got it, pass it along, since I'm always up for learning more. For peptides such as Tesa, there's solid data (comparatively speaking, though not on the level of glps) about what 1mg per day did for visceral fat, igf1 versus 2mg, side effects, and so forth. With that kind of baseline, you can make some informed guesses about how varying the dose, the spacing, and similar factors might affect results. I haven't found anything similarly useful for subq ghkcu. Depending on the mg dose, EOD could deliver more than 50% of the benefit while halving the number of pins, but once again, that's unknown, and I doubt the animal studies can give us a reliable prediction either.
 
ladyj779 said:

I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
Yes

ladyj779 said:

I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
Go ahead and nitpick — I genuinely welcome it. Nothing about it "looks" harmful; if anything, it seems poised to benefit a wide range of problems. Since I deal with some skin conditions myself, I tend to be extremely careful.
 
HouseCat said:

Haha, honestly I get a kick out of shooting that nuclear blue stuff into my rear…it makes me feel like I'm in my own Marvel/DC origin tale, turning into Glass Skin Girl!

At first I was doing 1 injection per day, but because the half-life is so short, I've bumped it up to 2 per day now. I'm with what @faloppi said. Since you're researching, you can track whether your every other day schedule is giving you any positives or bad reactions, and then tweak from there.

Hopefully some people who don't inject daily will chime in with their experiences!
Once you moved to 2 times per day, did your results come faster? Or did anything get better? I'm asking since I'd try that if you noticed an added upside.
 
Confusedrabbit said:

ladyj779 said:

I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
Yes

ladyj779 said:

I'll push back a bit here. When it comes to ghkcu, there's PLENTY of research spanning 50+ years done in animals and in the lab (human studies in a formal setting are fewer), but here's a direct quote:

"In Animal and Lab Studies: Injections or direct applications showed accelerated wound healing (by 30–50%), enhanced tissue repair, stimulated collagen synthesis (up to 70%), and reduced organ fibrosis (such as in lungs). Gene-expression analyses suggest it influences thousands of genes to favor tissue repair over breakdown..."

Whether these studies carry over to humans is up to you, but the -agree- anecdotal reports seem to point toward humans reacting in a similar way

In humans, topical use has been researched more, and the findings are positive.
Go ahead and nitpick — I genuinely welcome it. Nothing about it "looks" harmful; if anything, it seems poised to benefit a wide range of problems. Since I deal with some skin conditions myself, I tend to be extremely careful.
For anyone dealing with skin problems, kpv is something you should definitely check out.
 
OzzyFit said:

HouseCat said:

Haha, honestly I get a kick out of shooting that nuclear blue stuff into my rear…it makes me feel like I'm in my own Marvel/DC origin tale, turning into Glass Skin Girl!

At first I was doing 1 injection per day, but because the half-life is so short, I've bumped it up to 2 per day now. I'm with what @faloppi said. Since you're researching, you can track whether your every other day schedule is giving you any positives or bad reactions, and then tweak from there.

Hopefully some people who don't inject daily will chime in with their experiences!
Once you moved to 2 times per day, did your results come faster? Or did anything get better? I'm asking since I'd try that if you noticed an added upside.
I can't say for sure, since my time at 1x per day was too short to serve as a solid comparison point. That said, my current routine of 2x per day has me really pleased, and I've seen cuts and blemishes clear up faster, plus I now feel comfortable going without makeup for the first time in years.

At the end of August I paused for 2 weeks (I was traveling and didn't want to manage my 5-6 peptide stack, so I only packed tirz) and the change was obvious: my skin wasn't as clear or radiant. Once I restarted, within a few days my skin began feeling softer again.

To avoid copper/zinc imbalance problems, I'm careful to take my daily zinc, though I haven't gotten any bloodwork done lately (I'm working on that!). My dose is 2mg in the morning and 2mg at night.
 
I know I'm being annoying, and I genuinely am paying close attention to everything you've all told me, but I just had to ask this anyway.
 
ladyj779 said:

You already know my advice before I even say it: pair kpv with your ghkcu, whether that's inside the vial or drawn into the syringe.
I have basically no experience with peps at all, though down the road I'd like to try GHK-Cu. My hope is to avoid the sting and the irritation at the injection site, so I plan to dig through some threads on how to combine it with kpv at the proper ratios. One thing I want to ask first, even if it sounds like I'm being too careful: when you draw 2 peptides out of separate vials into one syringe the way you described, is there a real chance of cross contamination or some other hazard?
 
swishyfishy said:

I have basically no experience with peps at all, though down the road I'd like to try GHK-Cu. My hope is to avoid the sting and the irritation at the injection site, so I plan to dig through some threads on how to combine it with kpv at the proper ratios. One thing I want to ask first, even if it sounds like I'm being too careful: when you draw 2 peptides out of separate vials into one syringe the way you described, is there a real chance of cross contamination or some other hazard?
Not usually, no. Pulling them into one syringe is pretty standard, especially for peps that tend to get stacked together.

For ghk with kpv, 50/10 is the usual ratio. My own preference is 50/20. Gym's typical dose is 2.5mg per day, though some people go higher; I ramped up to that over roughly a week because I wanted to dodge the sting. At 50/20 you end up with 20 days at 2.5/1, which at 46 I figure works well for me. My ghk blends always get mixed with 3ml bac
 
Back
Top