GHK CU got some white splat

ceeboo

Explorer
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hello All - I'm hoping to hear what others think about this. There's a white splat in my GHKCU vial (see the photo below). Curiosity got the better of me, so I went ahead and reconstituted it. First I left it at room temp to check whether it would disappear, but after roughly 30 mins it was still there. Once reconstituted, the liquid looked normal. I didn't see any floaters, and the color matches what I got from earlier vials.

This one arrived around May of 2026 and has been kept in my fridge the whole time. Has anyone else run into this same issue? What would you recommend here?






ec8aadef0a6b3b3cf509e30ccc6400799e451de131f8509f3c618cb61504e45a.webp
 
ceeboo said:

Hello All - I'm hoping to hear what others think about this. There's a white splat in my GHKCU vial (see the photo below). Curiosity got the better of me, so I went ahead and reconstituted it. First I left it at room temp to check whether it would disappear, but after roughly 30 mins it was still there. Once reconstituted, the liquid looked normal. I didn't see any floaters, and the color matches what I got from earlier vials.

This one arrived around May of 2026 and has been kept in my fridge the whole time. Has anyone else run into this same issue? What would you recommend here?






View attachment 11246
Is there also a splat on the vial's opposite side?
 
SeaGypsy said:

ceeboo said:

Hello All - I'm hoping to hear what others think about this. There's a white splat in my GHKCU vial (see the photo below). Curiosity got the better of me, so I went ahead and reconstituted it. First I left it at room temp to check whether it would disappear, but after roughly 30 mins it was still there. Once reconstituted, the liquid looked normal. I didn't see any floaters, and the color matches what I got from earlier vials.

This one arrived around May of 2026 and has been kept in my fridge the whole time. Has anyone else run into this same issue? What would you recommend here?






View attachment 11246
Is there also a splat on the vial's opposite side?
just the single side, buddy.
 
Back
Top