GHK-CU Dosage Question

A 2mg amount works well. Still, as with all peptides, you could come across some wild ranges.
 
Just so you know, my ghkcu is always combined with kpv. At first I drew them separately into the syringe, but these days I just blend the contents of both vials together.

With that out of the way, I basically followed a slow ramp-up, mostly because I was worried about discomfort. I started at .5 for several days, moved to 1mg for around 7 days, spent 2 days at 1.5, and for roughly the past month I've settled into 2mg each morning. Looking back, easing in was a good call, since despite zero stinging, I bruised quite noticeably at nearly every spot I injected during that initial 1 to 2 week stretch.

My plan is to keep using ghkcu and kpv with no end point, unless something comes up that forces me to quit. That's either as part of a klow stack cycle or simply on their own.
 
Just administered 2mg via injection. Didn't feel any burning sensation. The vial contains 100mg, and I added 3ml of BAC water. Because it's so concentrated, that works out to only 6 units.
 
Mixed up a new 100mg vial yesterday evening: 3mg drawn up with 30 units of BAC water. That injection was incredibly painful. Usually it's only a slight sting. This time it kept me awake all night, and I can normally sleep through loud concerts. My previous batch felt nothing like this. Identical supplier, identical box of vials. Yikes.

For what it's worth, I run 3mg GHK-Cu 30 alongside 500mcg BPC-157 and 500mcg TB500. Because of autoimmune MCTD, prednisone has left my skin thin. After 2 months, there does appear to be improvement. I'm no longer tearing skin open just by grazing my arm against furniture. It's still delicate, but it feels roughly a year younger.

Since I do a lot of hands-on outdoor labor, having skin that tears easily is a real problem. So far, I'm very happy with the results.
 
Began at 2mg/day only a few days back. 50mg diluted using 3ml BA. There's no soreness where I inject, yet this morning my stomach felt like it was burning. Whether that's connected, I can't say. Time will tell, but I'm not giving up! And Hookem!
 
McFatty said:

4mg per day appears to be working well for me
Is cycling necessary for this? My routine is 3mg daily, and the outcomes have been so good that stopping for a pause doesn't appeal to me.
 
5mg a day, 100mg GHK-Cu mixed with 3ml BAC. 1/2-Inch (12.7mm) needles, into the buttocks. Shorter needles pinned to the abdomen/love handles gave me injection reactions before, but longer ones into the buttocks have been fine. No cycling until the kit runs out.
 
For dosing details on every peptide and related compounds such as NAD+, these are solid resources backed by peer-reviewed research:

Pep-pedia.org

Peptidedosages.com (a vendor sponsors this site, yet the information it offers is still worthwhile)

Pep-pedia also provides an excellent reconstitution calculator.

Additional discussions covering GHK-Cu dosing:




GHK dosage and cycles.



My wife has begun GHK-Cu and is presently at 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off. She is still within her initial 5 days. Here is what I want to know. After how long should the dose be raised to 2mg per day? What length of time should she stay on and then come off? And upon restarting, ought she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




GHK-Cu protocol for aesthetic purposes?



As with so many others, my curiosity about using ghk-cu for hair and skin advantages has been strong. Still, contradictions abound regarding dosing, cycling, side effects, and practically every other aspect. Weeks of research have left me feeling nearly more confused...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




GHKCU help



So I have been on GHK-CU for 1 Week now and everyone reports that it stings terribly, yet mine causes no pain whatsoever. At the moment I take 2 mg daily. Is it a good sign that there is no sting?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Applying the tip found in my signature can assist with searching 🙂
 
I'm on 2.5mg with a schedule of 5 days on and 2 days off. Back when I first began looking into this, I came across information stating that the standard dose is 10-14 mg each week.
 
Just got started recently — the first 2 weeks I ran 2mg, and this week I raised it to 2.5. Fingers crossed that results start showing over the next few weeks.
 
My starting dose was 2mg. These days I'm at 2.5 mg.

A lot of people, maybe even most, get a stinging sensation from this, so they'll pull it into the same syringe as another peptide to add extra bac water and dilute it down. Bpc/tb/kpv are the usual picks. That said, it can interact with other peptides, so look into that before you decide to combine them right before injecting. Sting hasn't been an issue for me personally. For every 2.5mg dose I use 8 units of bac. The first 2 times I injected it, I did feel stinging for roughly 20-40 minutes after. After that, nothing.
 
I've been running 4mg every day for close to 4 months without a break. Back when I first began, my dose was 2mg and I would run it in 8 week cycles. In my experience, cycling isn't necessary and the dose ends up too low.

Worth remembering that roughly 25% of this peptide consists of copper, so the amount of GHK you actually get is smaller than you might think.
 
Back
Top