jett_k08
Explorer
Back again with my weekly GHK-Cu review. I get that trusting strangers online is hard, so I'll lay out what happened as honestly as I can. Here's how week one went:
Day 1:
The first shot went in before bed, roughly two inches out from my belly button. It hurt quite a bit, felt very uncomfortable, and left a mark. I also had the sense that I could feel it travelling through my body, though I put that down to a placebo effect. Either way it was a strange, disorienting feeling.
Day 2:
The spot on my stomach itched slightly and stung all day. In the shower I noticed some shedding too, which isnt normal for me. It has happened before, though, and there is no way the peptide acted that fast, so for now I'm calling it a coincidence.
I also started pinning subcutaneously into my upper glute. Going into the left side caused no pain or stinging at all. I've been switching sides, but the right side hurts a lot more for some reason, so the left may be where I stay for now.
Day 3:
Breakouts started coming on fairly badly. My skin is normally very clear and I rarely get acne. As I said in my last post, I model, so this was especially frustrating.
Day 4:
The breakout got worse.
Day 5:
My girlfriend said my hair looked shinier than usual. She has said this before, so for now I'm calling it a coincidence.
Day 6:
The breakout started clearing up a little, though it was still obvious.
Day 7:
It kept improving gradually but was still there.
TL;DR:
Subcutaneous shots in my upper glute were far more comfortable than going into my stomach. I also had a noticeable breakout during the week, though it had begun improving by Day 7.
Thanks for reading! I'll see you all next week. Happy to answer any additional questions about my experience.
Day 1:
The first shot went in before bed, roughly two inches out from my belly button. It hurt quite a bit, felt very uncomfortable, and left a mark. I also had the sense that I could feel it travelling through my body, though I put that down to a placebo effect. Either way it was a strange, disorienting feeling.
Day 2:
The spot on my stomach itched slightly and stung all day. In the shower I noticed some shedding too, which isnt normal for me. It has happened before, though, and there is no way the peptide acted that fast, so for now I'm calling it a coincidence.
I also started pinning subcutaneously into my upper glute. Going into the left side caused no pain or stinging at all. I've been switching sides, but the right side hurts a lot more for some reason, so the left may be where I stay for now.
Day 3:
Breakouts started coming on fairly badly. My skin is normally very clear and I rarely get acne. As I said in my last post, I model, so this was especially frustrating.
Day 4:
The breakout got worse.
Day 5:
My girlfriend said my hair looked shinier than usual. She has said this before, so for now I'm calling it a coincidence.
Day 6:
The breakout started clearing up a little, though it was still obvious.
Day 7:
It kept improving gradually but was still there.
TL;DR:
Subcutaneous shots in my upper glute were far more comfortable than going into my stomach. I also had a noticeable breakout during the week, though it had begun improving by Day 7.
Thanks for reading! I'll see you all next week. Happy to answer any additional questions about my experience.