Has anyone tried blending GHK-CU into various creams? I've got powder on the way and I'd like to experiment with a few options. The plan is to start with the standard hyaluronic acid serum combination. I'm curious what people think about pairing it with decent creams. Hoping to hear some input or firsthand accounts. I've read that Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cream works, though it costs a bit more. I was considering trying it with CeraVe, Aquaphor, or something inexpensive like Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Cream. I'm aware pH levels need to be watched.
Any feedback or personal experience would be great. Thanks! My reasoning is that I'd apply the serum mainly to face and scalp, while using the creams on the rest of the body so it spreads more easily — though maybe the serum performs just as well everywhere.
Any feedback or personal experience would be great. Thanks! My reasoning is that I'd apply the serum mainly to face and scalp, while using the creams on the rest of the body so it spreads more easily — though maybe the serum performs just as well everywhere.