Clavicular's Hammer
Explorer
Hey everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'd read about this happening to other people and followed what was suggested online. I pulled all the liquid into a 3ml syringe and pushed it back into the vial. That appeared to fix it, and the vial looked clear, but by the following day chunks had formed again.
I mixed up another vial to check whether it was just a fluke. I carried that vial in my pocket while doing chores for an hour, and eventually every chunk dissolved. Yet after a single day in the fridge, a spot of undissolved haze showed up once more.
Has this whole batch gone bad?
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'd read about this happening to other people and followed what was suggested online. I pulled all the liquid into a 3ml syringe and pushed it back into the vial. That appeared to fix it, and the vial looked clear, but by the following day chunks had formed again.
I mixed up another vial to check whether it was just a fluke. I carried that vial in my pocket while doing chores for an hour, and eventually every chunk dissolved. Yet after a single day in the fridge, a spot of undissolved haze showed up once more.
Has this whole batch gone bad?