GHK-Cu at 3 Months - What I Noticed

PeptideSpecialist said:

A homemade serum is what I've gone with - 1 gram of GHKCU stirred into 64 ML of the ordinary HA.

2 weeks in and honestly there's no real difference I can see.
Topical Cu serum works slowly and the shifts are subtle.

3 months is the window I'm giving myself. Pinned Cu is in the mix too (& has been since February).
 
My tret and azelaic acid have come from IND with zero complaints. It arrives faster than my glps do 😂. The ordinary HA isn't the best base out there, I think. From what I've read, 1garm goes into 100ml and it has to be mixed with sterile water before it goes into your beauty product. Never tried it myself, but I have tried snap8 in pre-mixed products bought in GB. First week in, I'd buy again purely because the packaging is the best 😂
 
September is when ghkcu starts for me, once the current cycle of stuff is done, so I begin fresh without soo many other variables in the mix, given everyone agrees 3 mth is the marker for change. Looking forward to seeing what happens
 
Hello beutiful said:

Did any of you get the so-called copper uglies?
Is that something you can inject? I'd assumed it was topical only. Then again I don't know, since ghkcu isn't something I use...yet....
 
PeptideSpecialist said:

A homemade serum is what I've gone with - 1 gram of GHKCU stirred into 64 ML of the ordinary HA.

2 weeks in and honestly there's no real difference I can see.
That strength is far too weak. Go for at least 1g per 30ml.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Hello beutiful said:

Did any of you get the so-called copper uglies?
Is that something you can inject? I'd assumed it was topical only. Then again I don't know, since ghkcu isn't something I use...yet....
sorry, what does 'copper uglies' actually refer to?
 
bamagirl26 said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hello beutiful said:

Did any of you get the so-called copper uglies?
Is that something you can inject? I'd assumed it was topical only. Then again I don't know, since ghkcu isn't something I use...yet....
sorry, what does 'copper uglies' actually refer to?
From what I read it isn't all that common, but for some people the copper leaves their skn saggy and "uglier" than it was before they started.
 
Three 8 week ghkcu cycles are behind me now (kpv went in on the last one), separated by a 4 week break. My hair became noticeably thicker, with almost no breakage (this after losing a lot of hair to hormonal imbalances). Whether ghkcu alone deserves the credit I can't say, since a lot of weight came off around then too and my eating got healthier.

My skin was a different story though; cystic acne had been a struggle and it's completely gone.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

bamagirl26 said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Hello beutiful said:

Did any of you get the so-called copper uglies?
Is that something you can inject? I'd assumed it was topical only. Then again I don't know, since ghkcu isn't something I use...yet....
sorry, what does 'copper uglies' actually refer to?
From what I read it isn't all that common, but for some people the copper leaves their skn saggy and "uglier" than it was before they started.
This was roughly the idea I had in mind

8099f2e13795c1202b6c7bc238bebc7fc1025ef48c7b0b0451a262c6344fec20.webp
 
Hello beutiful said:

Did any of you get the so-called copper uglies?
nope, surprisingly not. Nor did i do the 5 days a week 2 days off everyone recommends - 2 was where i started and where it stayed
 
Back
Top