GHK-CU and My Burn (Graphic Warning)

Throttle883

Explorer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
So… 12 days back I managed to badly burn my arm while I was cooking. I was making dinner for friends, and hot melted cheddar cheese came flying out of the pan. It was hot enough that it stuck right to my arm, and when I tried to wipe it away… my skin came off with it. That's the first picture.

I've been using GHK-CU for 4 weeks now. My hair is looking fantastic and getting thicker! I've had some recession after getting Covid 8 times.

My skin is also doing really well! There's this odd glow to it. It's sort of mindblowing. My wifey is a big fan.

Now… about the wound. That first night, I could barely sleep. Man, it was painful. But… 12 days later and it's incredible. It has healed amazingly. Best recovery I've ever had.





030fae2230d18f00767dcc6ba3369afa2a09e28d991512161b92f0ef810caa45.webp
 
That's wild. How much are you using, and is it a daily thing for you? Right now I'm on 2 mg per day.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

GHKcu can be applied directly to the burn site topically too...it's great. Burns also respond really well to BPC157.
huh, BPC for burns never crossed my mind, but it actually seems logical.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

GHKcu can be applied directly to the burn site topically too...it's great. Burns also respond really well to BPC157.
Yesterday was when the cream finally arrived!!!!! I'll report back on whether it does anything! Appreciate the warning.
 
Bluecost10 said:

That's wild. How much are you using, and is it a daily thing for you? Right now I'm on 2 mg per day.
I also take 2 every day… without missing a day. It’s been working really well!
 
Back
Top