GHK-Cu after mixing: particles visible

pepper56

Explorer
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi, could someone help me out…

once my ghk showed up, I added 3.5 ml BAC to reconstitute it. I gave it a gentle swirl, and then I noticed a lot of large pieces floating around inside the vial.

Does anyone know what these might be, and whether they will disappear eventually? Thanks a lot!!!
 
What does it look like now — has it all dissolved? That can take a while, but if it still looks the same I wouldn't use it. Filtering might be an option first.
 
I'm not sure putting 3.5ml into that vial was the right call. Looking at the photo, there's 0 headroom at all, and that makes it tough to swirl things around enough for everything to dissolve. If it's still not dissolved, one option is to pull 0.5 ml out so the liquid has room to move and break down the particles. After that, move it through a filter into a fresh sterile vial.

When it comes to ghk-cu, my routine is to recon with 3ml, then filter into a new, bigger sterile vial and top it up with more bac to bring the concentration down. The last vial I had was 100mg, so I filtered it into a 10ml vial and put in another 7ml of bac. That worked out to 1mg/10iu and there was no sting.
 
Back
Top