GHK-CU: 1st-Time User's Weekly Peptide Log — Stay Tuned!

jett_k08

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise idaho
Hey Everyone! Starting today, each Thursday I'll share where things stand as I go through my GHK-CU journey. Peptides are completely new to me and I've been really looking forward to getting started. If you've never tried GHK-CU — or honestly any peptide at all — my hope is that these follow-up threads make you feel a bit more at ease or even eager to give it a shot.

A quick intro: I fight muy thai, I stay extremely active, and I regularly run 5Ks under 21. Swimming and working out are things I enjoy too. My eating is very clean and I meal prep. I keep my diet dialed in. Right now I'm sitting at about 6% BF.

What led me to GHK-CU is that I also do some modeling on the side, and I noticed a few things about my face I'd like to improve. My skincare routine is serious, yet I can't seem to prevent the very rare occasional breakout on my left side profile. Sheets get changed every week and I wash my hands before they touch my face. On top of that, there's slight hair thinning at my crown and honestly across the whole top of my head. It isn't a lot, but I've noticed it and my barber has too. I'm 21 and I wanted to fix my hair and skin a little.

I'll keep updating on how things look, plus any side affects I might notice. Beyond “copper uglies,” I don't know any side effects of GHK-CU. I'm not even sure what those are, but the name gives me a guess. My vial came from a reputable but expensive source, since finding grey is damn near impossible — might be the most gatekept concept of all time. If GHK-CU goes well, I will definitely be buying TB-500, as well as BPC-147.

Anyway, thanks for reading all of this yap if you did! Next week I'll post a new thread covering any side effects, progress and anything else I may experience! Cya!!!
 
GHK has had me intrigued for a while now. When you mentioned that grey was difficult to locate, that threw me a bit — on this forum, I've come across it from several different vendors. Either way, I'd love to hear how it goes for you, so please share your results!
 
I suppose I’m just not searching thoroughly enough haha. Even when grey recommendations do pop up, I can’t help but feel doubtful. Trusting any of them is tough. Since I’m not able to yet, I won’t get into source talk lol but that’ll change soon. And I hope you keep following along — every thursday I’ll be posting accurate weekly updates!
 
Back
Top