GHK Basic (no copper) vs. GHK-Cu: what results have you seen?

Alma

Explorer
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
How has GHK Basic (without copper) worked out for you, and have the effects come anywhere near those of GHK-cu?

I stuck with GHK-Cu for roughly 1 1/2 months, stacked with BPC-157/TB-500, mainly aiming at wound healing and scar reduction, with skin improvements as a secondary goal. Even after doing all the "things," the reactions at the injection site were severe enough that I had to stop GHK-Cu.

Has GHK Basic (without copper) given you anything worthwhile, especially when it comes to wound healing, scar reduction or skin improvements?

Is anyone else still getting ISRs from GHK Basic (without cooper)?

Thanks in advance!
 
Injecting GHK into my abdomen left me sore for a whole day, whereas once I moved to the glute and buttock it barely registers

I'm sure you've already tried this, but I figured it was worth mentioning anyway
 
Mine is always ghkcu combined with kpv — vendors market that as a beauty blend, though I mix it myself. No stinging problems, and bruising did show up at the start, but about a month in that's gone too)
 
Klow in particular gave me awful ISRs when I used GHK-Cu. It was like a bee sting, and the pain stuck around for days. I even added lidocaine/epinephrine to the Klow injection, yet it hardly helped at all.

After that, I began pinning Klow alongside plain/basic GHK (w/o copper), and my ISRs vanished entirely. These days I feel nothing whatsoever.

When it comes to what it actually does for my skin or my health in general, I have to be honest: I can't point to any meaningful change versus Klow on its own.

If GHK-Cu ISRs are something you deal with, you should track down some plain/basic GHK (w/o copper).
 
miameow said:

Klow in particular gave me awful ISRs when I used GHK-Cu. It was like a bee sting, and the pain stuck around for days. I even added lidocaine/epinephrine to the Klow injection, yet it hardly helped at all.

After that, I began pinning Klow alongside plain/basic GHK (w/o copper), and my ISRs vanished entirely. These days I feel nothing whatsoever.

When it comes to what it actually does for my skin or my health in general, I have to be honest: I can't point to any meaningful change versus Klow on its own.

If GHK-Cu ISRs are something you deal with, you should track down some plain/basic GHK (w/o copper).
Klow alongside plain/basic GHK (w/o copper)

I have not come across klow being sold with basic ghk? Which supplier?
 
CNCCurrency said:

miameow said:

Klow in particular gave me awful ISRs when I used GHK-Cu. It was like a bee sting, and the pain stuck around for days. I even added lidocaine/epinephrine to the Klow injection, yet it hardly helped at all.

After that, I began pinning Klow alongside plain/basic GHK (w/o copper), and my ISRs vanished entirely. These days I feel nothing whatsoever.

When it comes to what it actually does for my skin or my health in general, I have to be honest: I can't point to any meaningful change versus Klow on its own.

If GHK-Cu ISRs are something you deal with, you should track down some plain/basic GHK (w/o copper).
Klow alongside plain/basic GHK (w/o copper)

I have not come across klow being sold with basic ghk? Which supplier?
The Klow product (which contains GHK-Cu) and the plain/basic GHK (which has no copper) come in different vials and are supplied by different vendors.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Injecting GHK into my abdomen left me sore for a whole day, whereas once I moved to the glute and buttock it barely registers

I'm sure you've already tried this, but I figured it was worth mentioning anyway
Appreciate the response. Since I have a metal allergy, the injection site makes no difference to me.
 
Back
Top