GH peps + supps

Slaine

Explorer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to run cjc/ipa (never used GH peptides before) right before sleeping, hoping it helps me recover from a few injuries. I follow omad and my usual meal is around 14:00, so by bedtime I'm definitely fasted. Right now, though, my pre-bed routine is melatonin, magnesium bisglycinate, zinc and gaba. (My sleep is neither long nor good.) Could any of these sups interfere with my G.H. pulse, contribute something extra, or just do nothing either way?

Thank you!
 
Can't say with certainty, but my guess is there won't be any issue. For me, when I inject cjc/ipa right before sleep, I get a flush fast if my stomach is empty; if I've eaten, no flush happens. My guess is you'll flush too — and if that doesn't happen, drop your supplements one by one until you work out which one is causing it.
 
Anybody?

Shittersfull said:

Can't say with certainty, but my guess is there won't be any issue. For me, when I inject cjc/ipa right before sleep, I get a flush fast if my stomach is empty; if I've eaten, no flush happens. My guess is you'll flush too — and if that doesn't happen, drop your supplements one by one until you work out which one is causing it.
Appreciate it, man — smart approach. I'll give that a go.
 
Back
Top