Estarossa19 Explorer Joined Jan 10, 2026 Messages 168 Reaction score 0 Location San Francisco Apr 11, 2026 #21 Dilbert4Life said: Can one pen be used by swapping different cartridges for doses of different peptides? Click to expand... Click to expand... Swapping the cartridges is pretty straightforward, so I'd say that's doable.
Dilbert4Life said: Can one pen be used by swapping different cartridges for doses of different peptides? Click to expand... Click to expand... Swapping the cartridges is pretty straightforward, so I'd say that's doable.
5byfive Explorer Joined Mar 29, 2026 Messages 358 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham/Al Apr 11, 2026 #22 On Tirz, I haven't run into any problems with food. One thing I've noticed: if I don't cut back at dinner, my sleep gets worse. My guess is that because the stomach empties more slowly, my body has to put in more effort during the night.
On Tirz, I haven't run into any problems with food. One thing I've noticed: if I don't cut back at dinner, my sleep gets worse. My guess is that because the stomach empties more slowly, my body has to put in more effort during the night.