Hey everyone, I figured I'd say hello and tell you a bit about myself. I live in Germany and I'm using Reta for weight loss. I started out at 155kg and right now I'm down to 138kg.
Honestly, I don't have anyone around me in daily life going through the same thing, so I'd like to meet people who are on a comparable path and swap stories about what's worked.
Beyond that, I ride bikes — road and MTB — and I want to get back into it more as I go along. I'm also glad to pass along what I've learned, and I'm looking forward to taking part in the board.
If any other german members are around, a pm would be welcome
Honestly, I don't have anyone around me in daily life going through the same thing, so I'd like to meet people who are on a comparable path and swap stories about what's worked.
Beyond that, I ride bikes — road and MTB — and I want to get back into it more as I go along. I'm also glad to pass along what I've learned, and I'm looking forward to taking part in the board.
If any other german members are around, a pm would be welcome