Troeterich
Explorer
Hello everyone,
After doing some reading on the topic, I thought I’d give a short introduction.
A few facts about me:
My home is in Germany, specifically the northern part of the Middle Rhine area.
I’m a 42-year-old man, 180 cm tall, weighing between 83 and 86 kg.
I have a combined lipid metabolism disorder.
My visceral fat reading is 13 (measured with Huawei scales).
Each week I train 4 times with 10 km runs (pace between 5:30 and 6:00 min/km, depending on daily form) plus 1 veterans’ basketball session lasting 2 hours.
For medication I take 10 mg ezetimibe and 40 mg fluvastatin.
Even though my fitness is decent for my age group, my weight has stayed in the 83–86 kg range for years, ever since my 30th birthday (thanks, metabolism). Since I unfortunately have metabolic syndrome but am too fit for the usual Ozempic or Mounjaro prescription, I’m currently giving ‘grey market’ Reta a try (2 mg/week).
What drives me:
I want to watch my children – and ideally my grandchildren – grow up without me having a heart attack or a stroke. That’s the reason I’m working to get back down to the 75 kg I had in my 20s.
All the best!
After doing some reading on the topic, I thought I’d give a short introduction.
A few facts about me:
My home is in Germany, specifically the northern part of the Middle Rhine area.
I’m a 42-year-old man, 180 cm tall, weighing between 83 and 86 kg.
I have a combined lipid metabolism disorder.
My visceral fat reading is 13 (measured with Huawei scales).
Each week I train 4 times with 10 km runs (pace between 5:30 and 6:00 min/km, depending on daily form) plus 1 veterans’ basketball session lasting 2 hours.
For medication I take 10 mg ezetimibe and 40 mg fluvastatin.
Even though my fitness is decent for my age group, my weight has stayed in the 83–86 kg range for years, ever since my 30th birthday (thanks, metabolism). Since I unfortunately have metabolic syndrome but am too fit for the usual Ozempic or Mounjaro prescription, I’m currently giving ‘grey market’ Reta a try (2 mg/week).
What drives me:
I want to watch my children – and ideally my grandchildren – grow up without me having a heart attack or a stroke. That’s the reason I’m working to get back down to the 75 kg I had in my 20s.
All the best!