Genetek Ampoules

I picked up 250, and after delivery the total came to £315 — that's £1.26 for every 10 ml. Solid savings, plus they last 18-24 months.

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.
 
smartymarti said:

I picked up 250, and after delivery the total came to £315 — that's £1.26 for every 10 ml. Solid savings, plus they last 18-24 months.

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.
£315 for 250? Honestly, that seems like a lot to me. Yesterday I picked up 200 for £19, plus shipping, and they have a 23 month expiry since they were made in July.
 
smartymarti said:

I picked up 250, and after delivery the total came to £315 — that's £1.26 for every 10 ml. Solid savings, plus they last 18-24 months.

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.
Sorry, but that price is way too high. UK sellers offer it for lower than what you spent. My cost was 50p per vial, and delivery took just 2 days. That said, the seller I used has since raised his rates, though even now they undercut what you paid.
 
superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.
 
PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
 
superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
 
RetCurious said:

FartfulCodger said:

RetCurious said:

FartfulCodger said:

I keep running into vendors selling Genetek BAC water in ampoule form. Plenty of folks on here have praised how good the product is, so I'm leaning toward picking some up.

What I can't figure out is the reconstitution step. Ampoules are unfamiliar territory for me. My only experience is the 30mL vial style, where you stick a syringe through the rubber stopper and pull out the water.

From what I can tell, the Genetek ampoules are entirely made of a flexible, transparent plastic. So how does the extraction actually work? Would you stab a needle into one, and risk dragging tiny bits of plastic into your draw? Or is the method to snap the top off, which leaves a big open mouth that bacteria could swarm through during reconstitution?

I dug through this forum and the wider web and came up empty. A.I. turns preachy the moment you bring it up, and it likely records that you asked at all.
To get into the ampoule, I swab it with alcohol first, then push through using a 3ml luer lock syringe paired with a vent. I draw up the amount required and mix it into my peptide vial. Once everything has dissolved, I draw the solution back into the syringe, detach it from the vial needle, attach a filter, swap to a fresh needle, and inject it into my pen cartridge.
Is there a little opening somewhere on the top of the ampoule? Should that be the spot you stick the needle into? Or do you go through the plastic instead?
I place it sideways on my tray and inject through the plastic, aiming at the top of the curved amp. If I need to reach the bottom of the amp, I can lift it and tilt it.
Perhaps I overlooked something, and if so, I apologize… but what's the point of poking through the amp's side rather than simply opening it?
 
Bird_of_Hermes said:

RetCurious said:

FartfulCodger said:

RetCurious said:

FartfulCodger said:

I keep running into vendors selling Genetek BAC water in ampoule form. Plenty of folks on here have praised how good the product is, so I'm leaning toward picking some up.

What I can't figure out is the reconstitution step. Ampoules are unfamiliar territory for me. My only experience is the 30mL vial style, where you stick a syringe through the rubber stopper and pull out the water.

From what I can tell, the Genetek ampoules are entirely made of a flexible, transparent plastic. So how does the extraction actually work? Would you stab a needle into one, and risk dragging tiny bits of plastic into your draw? Or is the method to snap the top off, which leaves a big open mouth that bacteria could swarm through during reconstitution?

I dug through this forum and the wider web and came up empty. A.I. turns preachy the moment you bring it up, and it likely records that you asked at all.
To get into the ampoule, I swab it with alcohol first, then push through using a 3ml luer lock syringe paired with a vent. I draw up the amount required and mix it into my peptide vial. Once everything has dissolved, I draw the solution back into the syringe, detach it from the vial needle, attach a filter, swap to a fresh needle, and inject it into my pen cartridge.
Is there a little opening somewhere on the top of the ampoule? Should that be the spot you stick the needle into? Or do you go through the plastic instead?
I place it sideways on my tray and inject through the plastic, aiming at the top of the curved amp. If I need to reach the bottom of the amp, I can lift it and tilt it.
Perhaps I overlooked something, and if so, I apologize… but what's the point of poking through the amp's side rather than simply opening it?
There's a smaller area left open.
 
Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
 
BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
Yep, that's right.

Alternatively, a 25 pack can be yours for just over 500$, which is quite the bargain.
 
Skidude said:

BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
Yep, that's right.

Alternatively, a 25 pack can be yours for just over 500$, which is quite the bargain.
Wow, farris is completely new to me.
 
BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
Yep, that's right.

Alternatively, a 25 pack can be yours for just over 500$, which is quite the bargain.
Wow, farris is completely new to me.
Are these a medical supply company? I looked briefly, but nothing came up.
 
BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
Yep, that's right.

Alternatively, a 25 pack can be yours for just over 500$, which is quite the bargain.
Wow, farris is completely new to me.
Last October, as I recall, BAC supplies got tight and I ended up paying $180 for a case through a different vendor.

Back in 2024, I got my first 30ml from farris at $14, and I haven't gone back to them since.



eb07180896e1d8df62f6067a15469e8b45b9972b071640edc7337f3f0a315c11.jpg




Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com
 
BNLFL said:

Skidude said:

superchunk said:

PepperCurious said:

superchunk said:

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.

Last week I picked up 100 ampules, and the whole order was £25. Delivery ought to happen within a day or 2.
Any news on this yet? I'm considering picking some up too.

Yep, it showed up on Thursday. I looked back at the WhatsApp messages to confirm the dates. Tracking came through on 22/7, and it landed on 30/7.

I won't have any use for it for another month or two, but it appears just like it should.

Only downside is that out of the 1l, I'll end up using just 300ml, though it was inexpensive enough that it doesn't bother me.
If avoiding waste is the goal, why not move a bunch of them into one big sterile vial?

Then again, with the prices you all seem to be paying, that route may not make financial sense.

Still, it is good that Hospira finally has some competition — if that monopoly gets cracked, everyone's costs might come down.

Got an email from farris yesterday: weekend deal, just $24 for 30ml Hospira.. insane
Is that the price for just 1 vial?
Looks like we've hit the jackpot!!.... 👍 🎉
 
Darksong said:

smartymarti said:

I picked up 250, and after delivery the total came to £315 — that's £1.26 for every 10 ml. Solid savings, plus they last 18-24 months.

FartfulCodger said:

tcpnomad said:

What sources are folks using to purchase Genetek BAC water ampoules?
It looks like Indiamart carries them. I'm not sure how expensive shipping would end up being.
£315 for 250? Honestly, that seems like a lot to me. Yesterday I picked up 200 for £19, plus shipping, and they have a 23 month expiry since they were made in July.
Each day brings something new to learn — so where exactly?
 
Picked up a 100-count box of 10 ml ampoules for $22. Thought it made sense to keep some on hand just in case.
 
bamagirl26 said:

Picked up a 100-count box of 10 ml ampoules for $22. Thought it made sense to keep some on hand just in case.
That's a really good price! Can you recall the shipping charge? I'm attempting to work out what a reasonable final cost should be. Shipping out of India tends to complicate that quite a bit.
 
FartfulCodger said:

bamagirl26 said:

Picked up a 100-count box of 10 ml ampoules for $22. Thought it made sense to keep some on hand just in case.
That's a really good price! Can you recall the shipping charge? I'm attempting to work out what a reasonable final cost should be. Shipping out of India tends to complicate that quite a bit.
I ended up picking up a LOT of extra stuff as well! I'll send you the whole order in a dm so you can judge it on your own. I'm pretty sure I totally got my money's worth!
 
Typically, I’ve noticed shipping runs about $35-45 based on the method, and a case costs roughly $10.

So, say $60 for express delivery, but since the costly part is already covered, you can toss in plenty more extras.
 
Back
Top