Sid the SeaGull
Explorer
These last few cartridges, my Gansulin pen has been firing the opening shots through at serious speed - practically blasting the dose in, and that is with 34g needles. The dial drops from 30 to zero in an instant. Then, after a number of weekly injections, it settles into what I would call a normal, slower injection, one you can watch clicking down on the dial.
No idea what to make of it. Maybe it is just how they behave. Nothing looks out of order, but I do wonder whether delivery is accurate during those first few shots.
When I find a bit of time in a few weeks I will fill a cartridge with water and test it.
In the meantime, has anyone else seen this with their pens?
No idea what to make of it. Maybe it is just how they behave. Nothing looks out of order, but I do wonder whether delivery is accurate during those first few shots.
When I find a bit of time in a few weeks I will fill a cartridge with water and test it.
In the meantime, has anyone else seen this with their pens?