Frozen yogurt

Januza

Explorer
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
China
Wanted a snack, so I threw one together. I used 400 grams of Greek yoghurt, 4 scoops of salty caramel protein powder, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, and a bit of vanilla essence, then froze it in my Ninja ice cream maker. It turned out to be a tasty dessert that's fairly guilt free and packs a good amount of protein.
 
Salty caramel whey powder mixed with water, put in a glass, then 30-35 min in the freezer.

Reminds me of ice cream, but it takes a while to melt and has a slightly chewy texture. A curious thing to try.
 
eidos said:

Salty caramel whey powder mixed with water, put in a glass, then 30-35 min in the freezer.

Reminds me of ice cream, but it takes a while to melt and has a slightly chewy texture. A curious thing to try.
Ice cream that's chewy...I don't know if that's something I'd want to try, lol
 
Back
Top