suiteheart
Explorer
hey everyone! I figured I'd post a few before-and-after photos from my weight loss journey, which I did naturally. My starting point was 416lbs, and I felt absolutely awful. I was so embarrassed by my body that there aren't any photos of me at my heaviest. I stuck with a calorie deficit and exercised 3-4 times per week, and within a year I got down to 265lbs!! I felt incredibly proud of myself.
Sadly, I ended up regaining roughly 40 lbs in total, and right now I'm sitting at about 299lbs. The after photos were taken when I hit my lowest weight of 265. I began reta not long ago, and my food noise and appetite have been almost completely wiped out.
There's still a long road ahead, but I feel optimistic about what's coming.
I just wanted to share part of my journey as a way to stay motivated and keep pushing forward
Sadly, I ended up regaining roughly 40 lbs in total, and right now I'm sitting at about 299lbs. The after photos were taken when I hit my lowest weight of 265. I began reta not long ago, and my food noise and appetite have been almost completely wiped out.
There's still a long road ahead, but I feel optimistic about what's coming.
I just wanted to share part of my journey as a way to stay motivated and keep pushing forward