Friend joked that my fridge resembles a miniature laboratory ๐Ÿ˜‚

SleepyPenguin

Explorer
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Tokyo
Yesterday my friend took one look at my fridge and immediately asked: โ€œWhy does your fridge look like a tiny lab?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Truth be told, I simply enjoy having everything in order. In the past, stuff would end up jumbled together, which is why I began adding basic labels. At some point, I noticed that I genuinely liked doing it. I used my label maker to create these labels. Perhaps itโ€™s a bit much, but having everything neatly arranged truly brings me joy.
 
Down at the bottom of the fridge, in the coldest and darkest spot, I keep a few separate black containers holding everything I store there. The vials have labels on them, but from the outside there is hardly anything that hints at what they contain.
 
BBA1969 said:

SleepyPenguin said:

laansasa said:

A photo is needed for this post! ๐Ÿ˜„
Sorry, I'd rather mull this one over. I'm quite shy and I'm not brave enough to put myself out there like that.
Does your fridge get shy as well? ๐Ÿ˜‰
How do I explain this? To me, it feels exactly the same as letting strangers see my most private bedroom.
 
SleepyPenguin said:

Yesterday my friend took one look at my fridge and immediately asked: โ€œWhy does your fridge look like a tiny lab?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Truth be told, I simply enjoy having everything in order. In the past, stuff would end up jumbled together, which is why I began adding basic labels. At some point, I noticed that I genuinely liked doing it. I used my label maker to create these labels. Perhaps itโ€™s a bit much, but having everything neatly arranged truly brings me joy.
If you don't let us see it, we can't back you up or feel envious ๐Ÿ™‚
 
SleepyPenguin said:


How should I put this? I always feel itโ€™s no different from showing my most private bedroom to strangers.

Click to expand...
Alright, no need to push it right now!

Should you ever shake off that shyness, there will be no shortage of chances to show off what's inside your refrigerator, letting the rest of us admire just how skilled you are at labeling.

Honestly, I'm already eager for that day.

PS: In my experience, the best nights come from sharing your bedroom to strangers.
 
SleepyPenguin said:

BBA1969 said:

SleepyPenguin said:

laansasa said:

A photo is needed for this post! ๐Ÿ˜„
Sorry, I'd rather mull this one over. I'm quite shy and I'm not brave enough to put myself out there like that.
Does your fridge get shy as well? ๐Ÿ˜‰
How do I explain this? To me, it feels exactly the same as letting strangers see my most private bedroom.
So bus tours are out then...๐Ÿ™‚

Makes perfect sense...๐Ÿ‘
 
BrightCandle said:

Down at the bottom of the fridge, in the coldest and darkest spot, I keep a few separate black containers holding everything I store there. The vials have labels on them, but from the outside there is hardly anything that hints at what they contain.
Appreciate the idea! For anyone who values privacy more, I'd say that route works better. As for me, keeping my M2 labels out in the open is something I really enjoy โ€” that golden shine is lovely, plus it helps me locate everything way faster.
 
Back
Top