French-language posts

Brouette

Explorer
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
Hi everyone!

Coming here daily to do my research makes me genuinely happy. Peptides are a topic I enjoy reading about and learning. Translation tools are what I rely on, but sadly the results are not always accurate. 25% of the true meaning gets lost for me.

Could a French-speaking group be set up? Many users I notice come from Canada, France, and other French-speaking countries. Is it just me, or would others want this too?

Let me know! And have all a great day!
 
Why not start a fresh thread over in the Continental Cafe area? A German-language thread exists there too, and I believe there are others for additional languages as well.

Go ahead and kick off a conversation with the French-speaking members of the forum.




Continental Café



This is a dedicated space where our friends from outside the US can gather and talk about GLP-1 topics that might be specific to their own regions and countries.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Dans la partie Continental Cafe du forum, il existe une possibilité avec le drapeau du Québec. N'hésitez surtout pas à lancer une discussion destinée aux personnes francophones ! Pour ma part, mon français n'est vraiment pas bon (vraiment très mauvais), mais je tâcherai de passer discuter avec vous dès que j'en aurai l'occasion.

Bienvenue !
 
Jonny5000 said:

Why not start a fresh thread over in the Continental Cafe area? A German-language thread exists there too, and I believe there are others for additional languages as well.

Go ahead and kick off a conversation with the French-speaking members of the forum.




Continental Café



This is a dedicated space where our friends from outside the US can gather and talk about GLP-1 topics that might be specific to their own regions and countries.

View attachment 11868


GLP1Chat.com
Thanks for the suggestion! I had no idea I held that kind of "authority"! 😀
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top