Freezing GHK-Cu Cartridges After Mixing from a 100mg Vial?

Dilbert4Life

Explorer
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
NSW
With 100mg vials of ghk-cu, how do people manage to finish them before they break down? At roughly 1-2 mg per day, that works out to over 50 days of supply! Once ghkcu has been reconstituted, is it stable in the freezer? Could a 100mg vial be mixed and then filtered into, for example, 3 pen cartridges, leaving 2 cartridges frozen for future use?
 
If it were me, I'd simply administer 2mg per day until every cartridge is gone. As long as sterility of the cartridges is maintained, you shouldn't see much breakdown of either the BAC or the GHK-Cu.
 
Dilbert4Life said:

With 100mg vials of ghk-cu, how do people manage to finish them before they break down? At roughly 1-2 mg per day, that works out to over 50 days of supply! Once ghkcu has been reconstituted, is it stable in the freezer? Could a 100mg vial be mixed and then filtered into, for example, 3 pen cartridges, leaving 2 cartridges frozen for future use?
A vial lasting 50+ days is fine by me, since I stick with Hospira and keep my vial handling clean. (I won't claim it's "sterile technique" — no hood is involved — but I am fairly diligent.) When a Hospira vial has already passed 60+ days, I'd rather start a fresh one than reconstitute a peptide that will take ages to finish. (BAC is usable for 90+ days, yet I likely wouldn't take 90-day-old BAC and use it to recon something that then has to last another 50 days — for me that crosses the line. Still, if I have something to mix up right then, I'll keep drawing on that older BAC for vials that get used up fast.)

Risk tolerance here differs from person to person. The call is yours. I'm only putting mine out there.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Dilbert4Life said:

With 100mg vials of ghk-cu, how do people manage to finish them before they break down? At roughly 1-2 mg per day, that works out to over 50 days of supply! Once ghkcu has been reconstituted, is it stable in the freezer? Could a 100mg vial be mixed and then filtered into, for example, 3 pen cartridges, leaving 2 cartridges frozen for future use?
A vial lasting 50+ days is fine by me, since I stick with Hospira and keep my vial handling clean. (I won't claim it's "sterile technique" — no hood is involved — but I am fairly diligent.) When a Hospira vial has already passed 60+ days, I'd rather start a fresh one than reconstitute a peptide that will take ages to finish. (BAC is usable for 90+ days, yet I likely wouldn't take 90-day-old BAC and use it to recon something that then has to last another 50 days — for me that crosses the line. Still, if I have something to mix up right then, I'll keep drawing on that older BAC for vials that get used up fast.)

Risk tolerance here differs from person to person. The call is yours. I'm only putting mine out there.
Is my memory correct that ghk-cu belongs to the peptides that break down somewhat more quickly than certain other ones?
 
randompersonrandom said:

Dos-Dox said:

Dilbert4Life said:

With 100mg vials of ghk-cu, how do people manage to finish them before they break down? At roughly 1-2 mg per day, that works out to over 50 days of supply! Once ghkcu has been reconstituted, is it stable in the freezer? Could a 100mg vial be mixed and then filtered into, for example, 3 pen cartridges, leaving 2 cartridges frozen for future use?
A vial lasting 50+ days is fine by me, since I stick with Hospira and keep my vial handling clean. (I won't claim it's "sterile technique" — no hood is involved — but I am fairly diligent.) When a Hospira vial has already passed 60+ days, I'd rather start a fresh one than reconstitute a peptide that will take ages to finish. (BAC is usable for 90+ days, yet I likely wouldn't take 90-day-old BAC and use it to recon something that then has to last another 50 days — for me that crosses the line. Still, if I have something to mix up right then, I'll keep drawing on that older BAC for vials that get used up fast.)

Risk tolerance here differs from person to person. The call is yours. I'm only putting mine out there.
Is my memory correct that ghk-cu belongs to the peptides that break down somewhat more quickly than certain other ones?
I have a feeling I've come across a mention of that too, somewhere. I'll need to do some digging. There's probably a bookmark saved — the hard part for me is recalling which platform it's on.

For my part, because this one leans more toward cosmetic and repair use (joints, skin, and so on) rather than being a GLP, degradation doesn't stress me out the same way. Worst case, if it stops working as well, I'm just not as pretty as it could make me, right? 😂

That said, if you come across any reports of these compounds breaking down into harmful byproducts, definitely tell me. I'd really like to know more, and I'd be more than willing to rethink my stance and how I handle it.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Dos-Dox said:

Dilbert4Life said:

With 100mg vials of ghk-cu, how do people manage to finish them before they break down? At roughly 1-2 mg per day, that works out to over 50 days of supply! Once ghkcu has been reconstituted, is it stable in the freezer? Could a 100mg vial be mixed and then filtered into, for example, 3 pen cartridges, leaving 2 cartridges frozen for future use?
A vial lasting 50+ days is fine by me, since I stick with Hospira and keep my vial handling clean. (I won't claim it's "sterile technique" — no hood is involved — but I am fairly diligent.) When a Hospira vial has already passed 60+ days, I'd rather start a fresh one than reconstitute a peptide that will take ages to finish. (BAC is usable for 90+ days, yet I likely wouldn't take 90-day-old BAC and use it to recon something that then has to last another 50 days — for me that crosses the line. Still, if I have something to mix up right then, I'll keep drawing on that older BAC for vials that get used up fast.)

Risk tolerance here differs from person to person. The call is yours. I'm only putting mine out there.
Is my memory correct that ghk-cu belongs to the peptides that break down somewhat more quickly than certain other ones?
Yes, particularly when exposed to light.
 
Back
Top