Freezer Storage for Large Peptide Collections

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
 
For anyone using a chest freezer, I want to put in a good word for Cooler Shock ice packs (they're available on Amazon). Assuming the company's claims hold up, these packs solidify at 18F instead of 32F. So in a power outage, rather than rising quickly to 32F and holding there until all the ice is gone, the temperature would only climb to 18F and remain there throughout the melting process. If you also store food in that freezer, this should prevent it from partially thawing during an outage (which is what would occur with plain ice in the freezer).
 
BNLFL said:

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
I'm also a huge Janoshik supporter — I've spent hours watching his interviews.

But I don't think you're getting what I was saying.

Say your goal is dropping 30% of your body weight. So when Wegovy first hit the market, around 2020, you stockpile a 10 yrs supply. Nothing beats it! It's like magic!

Back when Wegovy was the only protocol around, it was fantastic. Still, you'd have been far better off moving to Tirz or Reta — except those didn't exist yet.

Now push that logic into the future. Do you really believe this field won't see more major breakthroughs over the next 2-5 years? Things are moving month by month right now!

Go ahead and stockpile a 10 yrs supply of Tirz if that's what you want, but don't act shocked when some newer, superior protocol shows up and leaves it in a distant second place before you realize it.
 
deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
I'm also a huge Janoshik supporter — I've spent hours watching his interviews.

But I don't think you're getting what I was saying.

Say your goal is dropping 30% of your body weight. So when Wegovy first hit the market, around 2020, you stockpile a 10 yrs supply. Nothing beats it! It's like magic!

Back when Wegovy was the only protocol around, it was fantastic. Still, you'd have been far better off moving to Tirz or Reta — except those didn't exist yet.

Now push that logic into the future. Do you really believe this field won't see more major breakthroughs over the next 2-5 years? Things are moving month by month right now!

Go ahead and stockpile a 10 yrs supply of Tirz if that's what you want, but don't act shocked when some newer, superior protocol shows up and leaves it in a distant second place before you realize it.
That doesn't concern me. My concern is being unable to obtain the product. It's not something that keeps me up at night, but major pharmaceutical companies such as Lilly do have the ability to interfere with things.
 
BNLFL said:

deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
I'm also a huge Janoshik supporter — I've spent hours watching his interviews.

But I don't think you're getting what I was saying.

Say your goal is dropping 30% of your body weight. So when Wegovy first hit the market, around 2020, you stockpile a 10 yrs supply. Nothing beats it! It's like magic!

Back when Wegovy was the only protocol around, it was fantastic. Still, you'd have been far better off moving to Tirz or Reta — except those didn't exist yet.

Now push that logic into the future. Do you really believe this field won't see more major breakthroughs over the next 2-5 years? Things are moving month by month right now!

Go ahead and stockpile a 10 yrs supply of Tirz if that's what you want, but don't act shocked when some newer, superior protocol shows up and leaves it in a distant second place before you realize it.
That doesn't concern me. My concern is being unable to obtain the product. It's not something that keeps me up at night, but major pharmaceutical companies such as Lilly do have the ability to interfere with things.
Got it. Access is something that concerns me as well.

So what made you mention Janoshik and "decades" in that case?
 
deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
I'm also a huge Janoshik supporter — I've spent hours watching his interviews.

But I don't think you're getting what I was saying.

Say your goal is dropping 30% of your body weight. So when Wegovy first hit the market, around 2020, you stockpile a 10 yrs supply. Nothing beats it! It's like magic!

Back when Wegovy was the only protocol around, it was fantastic. Still, you'd have been far better off moving to Tirz or Reta — except those didn't exist yet.

Now push that logic into the future. Do you really believe this field won't see more major breakthroughs over the next 2-5 years? Things are moving month by month right now!

Go ahead and stockpile a 10 yrs supply of Tirz if that's what you want, but don't act shocked when some newer, superior protocol shows up and leaves it in a distant second place before you realize it.
That doesn't concern me. My concern is being unable to obtain the product. It's not something that keeps me up at night, but major pharmaceutical companies such as Lilly do have the ability to interfere with things.
Got it. Access is something that concerns me as well.

So what made you mention Janoshik and "decades" in that case?
He mentioned that in powder form, it could remain in the freezer for decades.
 
Each kit box gets a label showing the name and dose. Then I place them inside an insulated lunch bag along with an ice block and silica gel packs. Power outages are rare where I am, but if one happened, they'd be fine for a few hours.
 
Chili777 said:

Beardboost said:

Chili777 said:

A hard case that holds 288 vials lives in the freezer, while a second hard case built for 100 vials sits in the fridge. That's the setup as of now.
300 Vials Check out this monster 😂 View attachment 11739

Here's my setup. It's a custom-built rack that holds 288 vials.
I picked one up. It appears silver to me, though he described it as white/black. He seemed like a good guy.
 
BNLFL said:

deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

View attachment 11741
I don't mean any disrespect, but I put far more stock in what Peter Magic said based on Janoshik's perspective—decades more seriously.
I'm also a huge Janoshik supporter — I've spent hours watching his interviews.

But I don't think you're getting what I was saying.

Say your goal is dropping 30% of your body weight. So when Wegovy first hit the market, around 2020, you stockpile a 10 yrs supply. Nothing beats it! It's like magic!

Back when Wegovy was the only protocol around, it was fantastic. Still, you'd have been far better off moving to Tirz or Reta — except those didn't exist yet.

Now push that logic into the future. Do you really believe this field won't see more major breakthroughs over the next 2-5 years? Things are moving month by month right now!

Go ahead and stockpile a 10 yrs supply of Tirz if that's what you want, but don't act shocked when some newer, superior protocol shows up and leaves it in a distant second place before you realize it.
That doesn't concern me. My concern is being unable to obtain the product. It's not something that keeps me up at night, but major pharmaceutical companies such as Lilly do have the ability to interfere with things.
100% with you on this!!

My take is that it works like insurance for yourself — if a better option shows up down the road, even better!!

And if for whatever reason they decide to crack down hard on this market, you'll be relieved you stocked up.

Take insulin needles and BAC as one case I can share.

I hit 20-30 pharmacies and 99% refuse to hand over insulin syringes unless you have a prescription, and forget even bringing up BAC with them.

Right now we can get supplies through online shops, but sooner or later that supply access will be shut off (just look at what went down with Amazon and BAC).

So my philosophy is: stock up while you still can (at least that's how I see it)
 
Back
Top