Freezer Storage for Large Peptide Collections

BillC

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
For anyone keeping dozens of peptide kits of different types, what’s your freezer setup like? Are freezer bags, tupperware, or dedicated kit cases your go-to? I’m aiming for a neat, easy-to-reach arrangement and appreciate any tips.

Thanks.
 
I use 2 inexpensive zippered cases from Amazon that each hold 63 vials, plus a 3D printed case for 50 vials. You can find further details over in Supplies & Accessories.
 
A cooler that has thermal mass incorporated. A handful of hydro peaks are in my possession, and those can be placed inside the cooler too.

Once the quantity grew, hydropeaks were no longer workable… I want a stainless thermos-style container sized to hold the plastic cases that kits arrive in. For long-term storage, putting them inside a vacuum bag is an option.
 
A hard case that holds 288 vials lives in the freezer, while a second hard case built for 100 vials sits in the fridge. That's the setup as of now.
 
Chili777 said:

A hard case that holds 288 vials lives in the freezer, while a second hard case built for 100 vials sits in the fridge. That's the setup as of now.
288? Where did you find a case that big? I need one.
 
BNLFL said:

I use 2 inexpensive zippered cases from Amazon that each hold 63 vials, plus a 3D printed case for 50 vials. You can find further details over in Supplies & Accessories.
After removing each one from its original packaging, do you then place the individual vials into a case? What method do you use to tell them apart? In that setup, will the vials be protected against freezer burn or moisture?
 
woundcarping said:

A cooler that has thermal mass incorporated. A handful of hydro peaks are in my possession, and those can be placed inside the cooler too.

Once the quantity grew, hydropeaks were no longer workable… I want a stainless thermos-style container sized to hold the plastic cases that kits arrive in. For long-term storage, putting them inside a vacuum bag is an option.
Would you be able to share a picture of that cooler?

I picked up the Hydropeak along with its insert. It didn't take long for me to figure out that this setup was only beginner-level storage.

For now, I'm keeping things in an airtight Harbor Freight Pelican-style case, which fits 16 kits.
 
Danger1212 said:

woundcarping said:

A cooler that has thermal mass incorporated. A handful of hydro peaks are in my possession, and those can be placed inside the cooler too.

Once the quantity grew, hydropeaks were no longer workable… I want a stainless thermos-style container sized to hold the plastic cases that kits arrive in. For long-term storage, putting them inside a vacuum bag is an option.
Would you be able to share a picture of that cooler?

I picked up the Hydropeak along with its insert. It didn't take long for me to figure out that this setup was only beginner-level storage.

For now, I'm keeping things in an airtight Harbor Freight Pelican-style case, which fits 16 kits.

Consider brands along the lines of Yeti, RTIC, Pelican, and similar. When the aim is to minimize temperature swings, a cooler capable of retaining ice for an extended period works very well.
 
I keep my supply in the packaging it came in, inside one of the deep freezes we use for our steers. That freezer is packed and rarely opened. You all are showing me a lot here. My stash isn't massive at this point, though it covers three years, and I'd hate for it to break down simply because I didn't know better. Appreciate the info.
 
BillC said:

For anyone keeping dozens of peptide kits of different types, what’s your freezer setup like? Are freezer bags, tupperware, or dedicated kit cases your go-to? I’m aiming for a neat, easy-to-reach arrangement and appreciate any tips.

Thanks.
The general guideline is to keep them frozen, though certain ones don't follow that. Among my own, 1 stays at room temperature and another goes in the refrigerator (both still as powders). So the usual rule does have a few exceptions.
 
Chili777 said:

A hard case that holds 288 vials lives in the freezer, while a second hard case built for 100 vials sits in the fridge. That's the setup as of now.
300 Vials Check out this monster 😂
0dfb824dea48f867c91df082e55aa4d7cc77f7faccb574d7c94a4d6a3cb29195.webp
 
Hydrapeak plus inserts made by 3d printing, 62 in each hydrapeak. Also, every vile gets a label — I have just 2 and for the time being only 2 are needed. Tirz, Klow, Motsc
 
BillC said:

BNLFL said:

I use 2 inexpensive zippered cases from Amazon that each hold 63 vials, plus a 3D printed case for 50 vials. You can find further details over in Supplies & Accessories.
After removing each one from its original packaging, do you then place the individual vials into a case? What method do you use to tell them apart? In that setup, will the vials be protected against freezer burn or moisture?
That's what I do. Freezer burn isn't a concern, and moisture has never been an issue for me. I also add a couple of desiccant packs to each one.
 
BNLFL said:

BillC said:

BNLFL said:

I use 2 inexpensive zippered cases from Amazon that each hold 63 vials, plus a 3D printed case for 50 vials. You can find further details over in Supplies & Accessories.
After removing each one from its original packaging, do you then place the individual vials into a case? What method do you use to tell them apart? In that setup, will the vials be protected against freezer burn or moisture?
That's what I do. Freezer burn isn't a concern, and moisture has never been an issue for me. I also add a couple of desiccant packs to each one.
I'm not recommending anyone actually do this, but suppose you simply tossed a few vials into the freezer—wouldn't the vacuum seal on each vial keep the contents safe from moisture, air, and similar factors? (Setting aside light exposure, of course)
 
Chili777 said:

A hard case that holds 288 vials lives in the freezer, while a second hard case built for 100 vials sits in the fridge. That's the setup as of now.

I'm pretty sure I'll pick up one of those. That silver option really appeals to me.
 
I own a 3D printer, yet pulling kits out of their plastic shipping containers and dumping them loose into a printed box for storage holds no appeal for me. It strikes me as flimsier, and one failure point turns into a far worse disaster — hundreds of loose vials scattered every which way.

This afternoon I've been browsing Amazon for solutions for the 40+ kits sitting here or already headed my way that need to go into the freezer. The option I favor so far looks like this: stainless trays paired with plastic lids and a vacuum port. Kits lay in a single layer inside the trays, and you can check the contents without opening the seal. The trays then go into the cooler in the freezer — and just like that, tough bulk storage with minimal fuss.

5fbb0cb7d1e727d776ae12cef899415ae85ea049c4ba09bada321717bbd6a40a.webp
 
I'm a big fan of those hydapeak-style airtight thermoses (the ones I have aren't hydropeak, but they're close). The vials stand upright, arranged in 2 layers of 15 vials each. Whenever possible, I put 3 kits of the same peptide into 1 thermos, which lets me write on the outside, add a label inside, place a folded COA on top, throw in a few dessicant packs, and then forget about it. If I'm dealing with multiple types, I make sure not to put more than 1 same-colored lid in a single thermos, I include the coa's for every item inside, and I mark both the exterior and interior with what they are and the cap colors—and then it's all set.
 
Is now the right time for me to jump in with a different take?

My view is that if you keep peptides for longer than 2 yrs, chances are you'll end up sitting on obsolete leftovers from earlier days of peptides, while everyone else in the industry has already shifted to GLP-12 and air-freshener dosing:

That air freshener dangling from your rear view mirror gives you micro-doses on your morning commute-(arriving around 2030).

(slipping into flame-resistant gear...)

a7625554d66c80d2e1f3669425406652ec8cb02573ee125d56ca00d8c18d9e3c.webp
 
Back
Top