Free peptide tracking applications

InquisitiveMind

Explorer
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Tyne and Wear
Is there anyone here who relies on a peptide tracker application that does not charge? I have installed a number of them, and every single one pushes a subscription at absurd rates, for instance £80 each year. What I actually need is just the simple stuff: calculators plus weight logging.
 
I’ve been using smart peptide. Sure, there’s a paid tier, but with the free version you only get a splash screen at launch. It took some time before I got comfortable with it, but it works well for keeping tabs.

It also logs where you injected and the number of units you’re meant to draw for each pep.

One tip from me: if you’ve got multiple vials, enter every one of them into the app. Don’t hit finish or delete for old vials you’ve already gone through, because doing that wipes out all your earlier records of pinning that particular item. That was a real pain — I ended up hunting down an old text I’d sent a friend on the day I first pinned, just so I’d know when my cycle began.
 
camzgon said:

I’ve been using smart peptide. Sure, there’s a paid tier, but with the free version you only get a splash screen at launch. It took some time before I got comfortable with it, but it works well for keeping tabs.

It also logs where you injected and the number of units you’re meant to draw for each pep.

One tip from me: if you’ve got multiple vials, enter every one of them into the app. Don’t hit finish or delete for old vials you’ve already gone through, because doing that wipes out all your earlier records of pinning that particular item. That was a real pain — I ended up hunting down an old text I’d sent a friend on the day I first pinned, just so I’d know when my cycle began.
That's frustrating and not much help. What reason could they have for wiping your past records?
 
grandpa_is_healthier said:

I grabbed this one only yesterday. It’s not on my phone yet and I haven’t configured it, but it seems like it could be useful.
I rely on that one too, and it's quite a solid option — not just for keeping tabs on your own stuff like inventory, pin sites and protocols, but also for research. A paid tier exists, though the free tier covers what I need.
 
reta-stacker said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

I grabbed this one only yesterday. It’s not on my phone yet and I haven’t configured it, but it seems like it could be useful.
I rely on that one too, and it's quite a solid option — not just for keeping tabs on your own stuff like inventory, pin sites and protocols, but also for research. A paid tier exists, though the free tier covers what I need.
Thanks for the tip! Can data be brought in somehow? I'm using another app right now and would really like to move my info over from it.
 
InquisitiveMind said:

Is there anyone here who relies on a peptide tracker application that does not charge? I have installed a number of them, and every single one pushes a subscription at absurd rates, for instance £80 each year. What I actually need is just the simple stuff: calculators plus weight logging.
I built my own using AI (Codex), and it works really well. It costs nothing and is tailored to what I need.
 
grandpa_is_healthier said:

reta-stacker said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

I grabbed this one only yesterday. It’s not on my phone yet and I haven’t configured it, but it seems like it could be useful.
I rely on that one too, and it's quite a solid option — not just for keeping tabs on your own stuff like inventory, pin sites and protocols, but also for research. A paid tier exists, though the free tier covers what I need.
Thanks for the tip! Can data be brought in somehow? I'm using another app right now and would really like to move my info over from it.
I can't say for certain, but after seeing your question I explored the app's mobile version—it offers more features compared to the laptop version—and I noticed an integration choice that lets you connect to at least 1 other health metrics app, plus an import feature for bringing in data from a CSV or Excel file. My guess is that this function might not be very useful in practice.
 
InquisitiveMind said:

camzgon said:

I’ve been using smart peptide. Sure, there’s a paid tier, but with the free version you only get a splash screen at launch. It took some time before I got comfortable with it, but it works well for keeping tabs.

It also logs where you injected and the number of units you’re meant to draw for each pep.

One tip from me: if you’ve got multiple vials, enter every one of them into the app. Don’t hit finish or delete for old vials you’ve already gone through, because doing that wipes out all your earlier records of pinning that particular item. That was a real pain — I ended up hunting down an old text I’d sent a friend on the day I first pinned, just so I’d know when my cycle began.
That's frustrating and not much help. What reason could they have for wiping your past records?
While I was looking through the help section to figure out how to get my history back, they said it was for "privacy reasons". I found that a little ridiculous, since the app sits on my phone and is protected by a passcode.

Even so, it remains a fairly good app, and it doesn't cost anything
 
grandpa_is_healthier said:

I grabbed this one only yesterday. It’s not on my phone yet and I haven’t configured it, but it seems like it could be useful.
I'm really happy with it. Before getting the app, I used their website for peptide research, and no other site has come close in my experience. So when the app came out, spending a small amount on premium was an easy decision. Right now I'm stuck trying to upload my lab report, though the support team appears to be handling it.
 
I rely on Smart Peptide Tracker, and I'm also beginning to test Peppedia, though the free tier of the latter doesn't seem to include weight tracking.
 
After a lot of looking around and testing things out, I came across Peptide. It's been working really well up to now. And just to be clear, this isn't a promotion lol
 
78b7acc8f4ebf3fc7a21687ae969b75d17a9575862b2dc2e67e14e3674539feb.webp


@Herkimer P Shagnasty lolololol you're not allowed to mention it bwahahhahahahaha!! That gave me a good chuckle 🤣

On an iphone, shottrackr is what I use — a one-time $4, and honestly it's great.
 
InquisitiveMind said:

Stace_wow said:

View attachment 9979

@Herkimer P Shagnasty lolololol you're not allowed to mention it bwahahhahahahaha!! That gave me a good chuckle 🤣

On an iphone, shottrackr is what I use — a one-time $4, and honestly it's great.
iPhone? gasps in horror
Yes indeed, folks in your area are still relying on dial-up landlines.
 
Back
Top