FOXO4 DRI: the priciest peptide nobody discusses

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Who here actually takes it, in what way, and for what purpose? All I know is that it costs a fortune. Should I really be feeling this fomo?
 
This was covered before in the following thread:




FOXO4-DRI



Finding this peptide has been genuinely difficult for me. FOXO4 isn't what I'm after; FOXO4-DRI is, and vendors will tell you anything you want to hear—sure, it's foxo4, or sure, it's foxo4-dri—but not a single one can produce a CoA. What I keep noticing is that product code F410 shows up from multiple vendors...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
jason370 said:

Who here actually takes it, in what way, and for what purpose? All I know is that it costs a fortune. Should I really be feeling this fomo?
If there are no sensations, it might not be genuine.
 
Honestly, I'd pick some up just to test it out, except I've already got a pile of untested Chinese research chemicals waiting for injection and I still haven't worked through them. Being nothing more than a lone sewer rat, there are just too many compounds and not enough hours.😭
 
On that subject: what proof is there that the "-DRI" version is what you receive? A few supplier lists have shown Foxo4 to me, yet the "-DRI" form was absent every time, and whenever I inquire, no one can give a proper answer. This would be an excellent candidate for group testing.
 
Back
Top