FOXO4 DRI - or - MotsC

Funny how some pep works for some people and not others. At 1st my NAD+ came from a compound pharmacy and that stuff was straight fire for me. Then I worked through 4 different Grey Market manufacturers — nothing, zero, nada, zilch. A different compound pharmacy managed only 1/2 of what the 1st pharmacy did.
 
It's been a few weeks since you asked. I'm at the age where Medicare covers me 🙂. I went through the SS-31, MOTSC and NAD+ regimen. Honestly, I couldn't tell it was doing anything, but I figured I'd keep going with the NAD+ until my supply ran out...... And I had a lot of it. For a long stretch, I didn't "feel" any effect. My dose was 100 mg, 5 to 7 days a week. Then one day after I injected myself, a bit later I "felt it" - it caught me off guard. From then on, each day I injected after that one, I got that "rush". My guess is my body was so depleted that it burned through it as quickly as I supplied it. Maybe it was gradually correcting the deficiency - I can't say for sure. At any rate, these days I take 50 mg daily, 5 to 7 days a week. Usually I don't "feel" it, though occasionally I do. I intend to run the SS-31 and MOTS-C again. They act more on mitochondria and I may not perceive them working, but since they're on hand, I'll use them.
 
Back
Top