FOXO4 DRI - or - MotsC

SunMoonStars

Explorer
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Seeking some guidance here. SS31 50mg along with NAD+ 1000mg are already headed my way. From what I've gathered, people tend to start with FOXO4, and I've come across stacks combining SS31 + NAD + MotsC.

QUESTION: suppose you were limited to just 1 purchase, FOXO4 or MotsC — which would you pick?

Right now I'm taking Reta & Klow. Occasionally NAD+ & Glutathione. I'm female, mid 50s. Trying to spend wisely. Any input, perspectives, or recommendations would be really appreciated.
 
Out of the whole mitochondrial stack, MOTS-C is the one thing I genuinely think made a difference. NAD+ I can't vouch for in any way, it didn't seem to do anything noticeable for me, and with SS-31 I suspect placebo was at play. By the time I reached the MOTS-C portion I'd gotten tired of the entire experiment, and that's roughly when my fatigue started lifting.

That said, I wouldn't rule out that it was the three of them together-ish.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Out of the whole mitochondrial stack, MOTS-C is the one thing I genuinely think made a difference. NAD+ I can't vouch for in any way, it didn't seem to do anything noticeable for me, and with SS-31 I suspect placebo was at play. By the time I reached the MOTS-C portion I'd gotten tired of the entire experiment, and that's roughly when my fatigue started lifting.

That said, I wouldn't rule out that it was the three of them together-ish.
Thanks for the info — I appreciate it!

I'm wondering whether it's mainly older folks (40s and up) who see a difference from the NAD or SS31. Everyone I know who runs MotsC is in their late 20s to 30s, and all of them rave about it! Then again, I don't know many people on peps in general, so… I'll likely just buy both and experiment.

My wallet hurts, and my freezer is squished 😑
 
I'm wrapping up a 14-week regimen combining NAD+, ss31, and mots-c. My reaction times and memory are clearly better, and I almost never need an evening nap now. During the regimen itself, nothing changed right away, but these days I get as much done in a day as I did 20 years ago. I'm a man in my early 60s.
 
SunMoonStars said:


Thank you for sharing. I appreciate!

I’m curious if maybe only older people (40s and above) notice difference with the NAD, or SS31. Everyone I know that takes MotsC are all in their late 20s to 30s, and they all rave about it! But I don’t know that many people on peps overall, so… I will probably buy both and experiment.

My wallet hurts, and my freezer is squished 😑

Click to expand...
The fact that you'd even consider I could be somewhere in my 20's or 30's? I adore you for that! Were that actually the case, my decisions would be far smarter than the ones I made originally. Possibly.
 
Male, closing in on 50, at present using nad+ and SS31, and I'm in week 3 out of the 14 weeks.

According to my sleep tracker, my deep sleep is now the best it has ever been. I also have enough energy for 2 gym sessions per day. Starting mots-c can't come soon enough.
 
swimmer said:

I'm wrapping up a 14-week regimen combining NAD+, ss31, and mots-c. My reaction times and memory are clearly better, and I almost never need an evening nap now. During the regimen itself, nothing changed right away, but these days I get as much done in a day as I did 20 years ago. I'm a man in my early 60s.
I appreciate your response and for letting me know how things are going. Now I'm certainly going to look into this protocol, particularly once I saw what you've been experiencing. That gives me hope! More energy would be a real help for me. Being able to get through the afternoon without needing a nap would be wonderful 🥱
 
I'm also nearing the end of that 14 week protocol. My suggestion would be to start with Mots-c, and then perhaps follow it up with a FOX04 cycle afterward. I'm a guy in my 40's, and I've spent most of my life in poor shape and with my metabolism pretty battered. Since I've been on this cycle for a while, my sleep has improved, I'm hitting the gym after work daily, the to-do list for projects around the house is finally shrinking, and overall I feel healthier in body and mind. I'm on Reta as well, and I very recently began a tesa/ipa cycle. Running a FOX04 cycle is something I'm quite interested in too, but that price is no laughing matter! Because I haven't tried it yet, I can't really say anything about what it can do. Mots-c, though, I know is excellent!
 
The cost of FOX04 is completely unreasonable. For a single 10mg vial, I've come across figures anywhere from 145 up to 350. That's just crazy.
 
AlexSilver said:

The cost of FOX04 is completely unreasonable. For a single 10mg vial, I've come across figures anywhere from 145 up to 350. That's just crazy.
Same here! A few vials caught my eye on a BST, though I’m still the type who hunts for value, so I may wait it out for a GB (fingers crossed somebody puts one together and I happen to stumble on the invite!). Kits I’ve come across were listed anywhere from 210 to 680, yet none came with COAs. Since I’m still new to gray, I’d rather keep my circle small when it comes to organizers, reps and suppliers. That trust relationship matters to me. So far, luckily, every transaction has gone well…
 
Tbagger said:

I'm also nearing the end of that 14 week protocol. My suggestion would be to start with Mots-c, and then perhaps follow it up with a FOX04 cycle afterward. I'm a guy in my 40's, and I've spent most of my life in poor shape and with my metabolism pretty battered. Since I've been on this cycle for a while, my sleep has improved, I'm hitting the gym after work daily, the to-do list for projects around the house is finally shrinking, and overall I feel healthier in body and mind. I'm on Reta as well, and I very recently began a tesa/ipa cycle. Running a FOX04 cycle is something I'm quite interested in too, but that price is no laughing matter! Because I haven't tried it yet, I can't really say anything about what it can do. Mots-c, though, I know is excellent!
Appreciate it, that’s the plan I’ll follow! Mots-C is what I’m picking up first, as the other pieces for the 14 week protocol are already in hand. After that, my aim is to get the FOX04 sometime this season or the next, and take it from there. There’s no big hurry on my end, and I’m keeping an eye out for a group buy, since this hobby keeps getting more expensive! Ha!
 
v2boi said:

Male, closing in on 50, at present using nad+ and SS31, and I'm in week 3 out of the 14 weeks.

According to my sleep tracker, my deep sleep is now the best it has ever been. I also have enough energy for 2 gym sessions per day. Starting mots-c can't come soon enough.
Mind if I ask what other compounds you have in your stack right now? I'm aiming to reach that same point — enough energy to hit the gym 2 times per day?!! Damn! 🔥
 
SunMoonStars said:


Agreed! I saw some vials on a BST, but I’m still a value shopper and might hold out for a GB (crossing fingers someone organizes one, and I trip across invite!) I’ve seen kits priced from 210 to 680, but no COAs. I’m still new to gray, and I prefer sticking to a small handful of organizers/reps/suppliers. I need that trust relationship. Thankfully all good transactions so far…

Click to expand...
Uther sells kits priced at $350, and COA's are available for every product he offers. Delivery arrives quickly, though the cost is quite steep at $85 — however, orders above $800 qualify for free shipping.
 
SunMoonStars said:

v2boi said:

Male, closing in on 50, at present using nad+ and SS31, and I'm in week 3 out of the 14 weeks.

According to my sleep tracker, my deep sleep is now the best it has ever been. I also have enough energy for 2 gym sessions per day. Starting mots-c can't come soon enough.
Mind if I ask what other compounds you have in your stack right now? I'm aiming to reach that same point — enough energy to hit the gym 2 times per day?!! Damn! 🔥
There was a time when I’d inject up to 10 times per day. What I’m running now: ss31 and nad+ first thing, then a glo blend post-morning workout. Later in the evening, another glo blend, and fasted ipa+ cjc right before sleep.
 
AlexSilver said:

OMG, I wish I had enough time for 2 gym sessions a day! Right now I can only manage 3 times per week. I hope you reach that goal.
Unfortunately, I don't have the physique of someone hitting the gym 2 times daily 🙁 I've just begun a low-dose HGH regimen, so we'll find out whether that changes anything
 
Yeah, that's not me either, lol. Who's got the time. Honestly not sure how I ended up here — did all this stuff go faster back when I was younger, or what the heck is going on?
 
Is anyone here sourcing FOX04, or is it FOXO4-DRI instead? These two are not interchangeable.

Should anyone have a lead on where to buy (grey) Foxo4-dri kits, please fill me in.
 
trojanpeptide said:

Is anyone here sourcing FOX04, or is it FOXO4-DRI instead? These two are not interchangeable.

Should anyone have a lead on where to buy (grey) Foxo4-dri kits, please fill me in.
Whenever I locate it, placing an order ends up impossible because stock is gone. I'm still hunting for a reliable supplier.
 
Back
Top