jmk909er
Explorer
Apologies if someone already shared this...I came across it on Fox news:
China has found a new illicit drug market. America must shut it down#-china-has-found-a-new-illicit-drug-market-america-must-shut-it-downIs this something we should be concerned about? Do we need to build up supplies? My insurance had already stopped covering me after I'd been on Tirz for more than a year. After 4 months, I'm only now in the last month getting back to my Tirz journey. It's been really helpful for me and I don't want to go without it again. I've got roughly 10 months' worth on hand, so I'm just wondering whether I should stock up further while I still can.
China has found a new illicit drug market. America must shut it down#-china-has-found-a-new-illicit-drug-market-america-must-shut-it-downIs this something we should be concerned about? Do we need to build up supplies? My insurance had already stopped covering me after I'd been on Tirz for more than a year. After 4 months, I'm only now in the last month getting back to my Tirz journey. It's been really helpful for me and I don't want to go without it again. I've got roughly 10 months' worth on hand, so I'm just wondering whether I should stock up further while I still can.