Four weeks on RETA — down more than 12 lbs

stovetop

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Reta has been in my routine for 4 weeks now, and I wasn’t really convinced anything was happening. Then I stepped on the scale at the 3-week mark and again today: 12.5 lbs gone. My best guess is that a faster metabolism is doing most of the work. Sleep-wise, I’m still getting enough on most nights. I usually wake up in the middle of the night, but luckily I can drift back off and add to my total. That’s completely different from Tirz, which had me snapping awake in the middle of the night convinced it was already morning (cortisol dysregulation). Either way, I’m pleased with the drop and eager for what comes next. For what it’s worth, my starting dose was 1ml twice weekly for 2 weeks, then I moved up to 1.5 for the past 2 weeks, and I intend to keep going at least another 2. Cheers
 
stovetop said:

Reta has been in my routine for 4 weeks now, and I wasn’t really convinced anything was happening. Then I stepped on the scale at the 3-week mark and again today: 12.5 lbs gone. My best guess is that a faster metabolism is doing most of the work. Sleep-wise, I’m still getting enough on most nights. I usually wake up in the middle of the night, but luckily I can drift back off and add to my total. That’s completely different from Tirz, which had me snapping awake in the middle of the night convinced it was already morning (cortisol dysregulation). Either way, I’m pleased with the drop and eager for what comes next. For what it’s worth, my starting dose was 1ml twice weekly for 2 weeks, then I moved up to 1.5 for the past 2 weeks, and I intend to keep going at least another 2. Cheers

You likely mean mg rather than ml.

Depending on how much peptide is in the vial and how much water was added during reconstitution, a single ml can — and often does — hold several milligrams of peptides 🙂
 
BasharTeg said:

stovetop said:

Reta has been in my routine for 4 weeks now, and I wasn’t really convinced anything was happening. Then I stepped on the scale at the 3-week mark and again today: 12.5 lbs gone. My best guess is that a faster metabolism is doing most of the work. Sleep-wise, I’m still getting enough on most nights. I usually wake up in the middle of the night, but luckily I can drift back off and add to my total. That’s completely different from Tirz, which had me snapping awake in the middle of the night convinced it was already morning (cortisol dysregulation). Either way, I’m pleased with the drop and eager for what comes next. For what it’s worth, my starting dose was 1ml twice weekly for 2 weeks, then I moved up to 1.5 for the past 2 weeks, and I intend to keep going at least another 2. Cheers

You likely mean mg rather than ml.

Depending on how much peptide is in the vial and how much water was added during reconstitution, a single ml can — and often does — hold several milligrams of peptides 🙂
Good catch — mg, not ml. Thanks for pointing that out.
 
Back
Top