Forty years of sobriety, as of yesterday

HereKittyKitty said:

As of yesterday, 40 years of sobriety is what I've marked. A little bit dumbfounded is how I feel. Being the newcomer is something I clearly recall.

A great life it is. One I'm grateful to be living.
Day by day is the way 🙂 Right on
 
That's awesome. A best friend of mine was spiralling out of control with alcohol, and luckily he wised up in time, before his marriage was about to go. Several years of being clean and sober now, and these days he sponsors and mentors others going through the same thing.

A transformed life is a real blessing!
 
HereKittyKitty said:

As of yesterday, 40 years of sobriety is what I've marked. A little bit dumbfounded is how I feel. Being the newcomer is something I clearly recall.

A great life it is. One I'm grateful to be living.
Fantastic! Nice work — a challenging path is what that has been, I know! Kudos to you!
 
Back
Top