Forgot to alcohol swab my vial B4 jab... How long do I have ? 😆

spanky2026 said:

I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?

Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
If you're reading this, you've already crossed over — that message is coming from your spirit 🤣
 
Missed wiping the vial down with alcohol a couple of times; mixed up my Tirz with Reta, which didn't matter much since the dose I ended up taking was actually lower; after a night of drinking I jabbed my finger rather than my thigh, and on another occasion an uncapped syringe slipped from my hand and stuck straight into my foot like a dart (that was a separate night from the finger incident, with roughly the same level of booze involved).

I've been using peps for under 9 months, so send a prayer my way that I can reach a full year 🙏
 
I've only been using tirz along with a few other compounds for under 2 months, and I'm such a klutz that I've poked my finger multiple times already. Needles slip out of my hands too, and I haven't jabbed my foot yet, which is pure luck.
 
There was a time I labeled 2 kits simultaneously and couldn't remember which was which. Mots-c was one, Semax was the other, so I reconstituted a vial from one kit and took a dose the following morning. Turned out to be Semax. These days I only label 1 kit at a time.
 
Chili777 said:

There was a time I labeled 2 kits simultaneously and couldn't remember which was which. Mots-c was one, Semax was the other, so I reconstituted a vial from one kit and took a dose the following morning. Turned out to be Semax. These days I only label 1 kit at a time.
A few days back I pulled a similar move. My ss31 ended up with kpv labels stuck on it, so now I can't tell them apart. Whatever — I'm still using it. Both get dosed at the same mg either way.
 
KPV typically comes in at 500 mcg, while SS-31 is generally around 4 mg. Are you running yours another way? At this stage there's likely not much room to pick and choose.
 
BBA1969 said:

Missed wiping the vial down with alcohol a couple of times; mixed up my Tirz with Reta, which didn't matter much since the dose I ended up taking was actually lower; after a night of drinking I jabbed my finger rather than my thigh, and on another occasion an uncapped syringe slipped from my hand and stuck straight into my foot like a dart (that was a separate night from the finger incident, with roughly the same level of booze involved).

I've been using peps for under 9 months, so send a prayer my way that I can reach a full year 🙏

One time, while I was trying to reattach the endcap to the syringe, I completely missed and jammed the needle deep into my fingertip. It sank in as far as it possibly could, likely all the way to the bone. The pain stuck with me for the entire day. These days I take much more care when doing that.
 
Chili777 said:

KPV typically comes in at 500 mcg, while SS-31 is generally around 4 mg. Are you running yours another way? At this stage there's likely not much room to pick and choose.
Yeah, there isn't really an alternative. I'm not about to let it go to waste.
 
Chili777 said:

There was a time I labeled 2 kits simultaneously and couldn't remember which was which. Mots-c was one, Semax was the other, so I reconstituted a vial from one kit and took a dose the following morning. Turned out to be Semax. These days I only label 1 kit at a time.
I'm in a similar spot at the moment. My supplies are becoming visible, and more are arriving today. I've been marking vials and caps, going through 1 type/batch at a time.
 
Throttle883 said:

Last week I messed up and injected a much bigger amount of my Tirz than I was supposed to. My dose was nearly 2x what it should have been. It left me feeling awful for 7 days straight. That was genuinely terrible. This week I'm being way more careful. Right now I'm in the middle of pinning a large stack.

Honestly though, I spent years shooting black tar dope from Mexico and somehow came out the other side. Never used tests, never used alcohol wipes, and never had bac water. 25 years later I'm still here. Wild times. LOL.

🙏👍🏽😎

Yep, and also passing around a syringe that had been sitting in a drawer at the dealer's rooming house room.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Skipped the swab...how are you even still around to type this...
On Reddit, this same scenario plays out 1,257 times daily. Folks are asking for real guidance on whether to dial Poison Control or just go directly to the ER...
 
reta-stacker said:

Throttle883 said:

Last week I messed up and injected a much bigger amount of my Tirz than I was supposed to. My dose was nearly 2x what it should have been. It left me feeling awful for 7 days straight. That was genuinely terrible. This week I'm being way more careful. Right now I'm in the middle of pinning a large stack.

Honestly though, I spent years shooting black tar dope from Mexico and somehow came out the other side. Never used tests, never used alcohol wipes, and never had bac water. 25 years later I'm still here. Wild times. LOL.

🙏👍🏽😎

Yep, and also passing around a syringe that had been sitting in a drawer at the dealer's rooming house room.
I'll be honest, man — I once grabbed a Clorox jug and used straight chlorine to rinse out a syringe somebody had already tossed in the trash, planning to shoot up with it again. After that I just ran it under the faucet and stuck it in my arm like it was nothing.

Getting high mattered more to me than anything else back then.

Ah, to be 26 and reckless once more. I've genuinely had close calls. 😂😂😂

🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽😎🙏
 
spanky2026 said:

I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?

Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
Honestly, if I laid out everything I've done over the past 12 months, I'd be facing charges... and a public shaming 😆

You'll be fine. Just make sure you reconstitute as cleanly as possible and use a filter. Leave the vial sealed when you can and minimize how often it's open to air.
 
spanky2026 said:

I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?

Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
This wasn't about peps, but 30 years back, where I lived, getting needles was tougher than getting test. I'd use the same 21 gauge needles 4-5 times over (and alcohol pads? Never even knew they existed then). Infections never happened to me. Still, it felt like driving a pencil into my ass. There was this tearing feeling as you forced that 2 inch needle in. With peps, back when people believed BPC worked only locally, I'd clip my elbow. One time after doing that, I injected and saw a stream of liquid fly across the room—then it hit me: I'd gone clean through and shot the BPC into the room.
 
Gt3294a said:

spanky2026 said:

I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?

Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
This wasn't about peps, but 30 years back, where I lived, getting needles was tougher than getting test. I'd use the same 21 gauge needles 4-5 times over (and alcohol pads? Never even knew they existed then). Infections never happened to me. Still, it felt like driving a pencil into my ass. There was this tearing feeling as you forced that 2 inch needle in. With peps, back when people believed BPC worked only locally, I'd clip my elbow. One time after doing that, I injected and saw a stream of liquid fly across the room—then it hit me: I'd gone clean through and shot the BPC into the room.

deb9662d9357321d186868e94e7774a202051897619b84b3f7ddc6fed42effce.webp
 
spanky2026 said:

I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?

Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
My guess is you've got roughly 45 minutes remaining 🤣 so you'd better finish that will!

All jokes aside, I've committed plenty of genuinely dumb errors myself, and although I wouldn't recommend any of them, I'm still here and doing fine. Here's what I've done:

1. My very first tirz kit came through a friend of a friend. The handoff happened in a Sheetz parking lot, cash only. I was completely clueless. There was no COA, and the label said nothing except "TR10." Where he sourced it, I have zero idea.

2. On that first go-round, I didn't wipe down either the BAC or the tirz vials.

3. Filtering? Didn't do it, and at the time I didn't even know it existed.

4. The BAC water came from the vendor, and I have no idea what its origin was.

5. The needle I injected with was the wrong size.

6. I managed to jab my own finger with a 30 gauge by accident.

7. When I filtered, I skipped the vent needle, which was a big mistake.

8. Instead of Hospira, I went with AlphaLabs BAC water.

9. After reconstituting, I injected using the same needle I'd drawn the BAC water with.

10. I kept using BAC water past the 28 day mark.

I'm certain there are more, but that covers the beginning of my list of screw-ups 🤷‍♀️
 
Throttle883 said:

reta-stacker said:

Throttle883 said:

Last week I messed up and injected a much bigger amount of my Tirz than I was supposed to. My dose was nearly 2x what it should have been. It left me feeling awful for 7 days straight. That was genuinely terrible. This week I'm being way more careful. Right now I'm in the middle of pinning a large stack.

Honestly though, I spent years shooting black tar dope from Mexico and somehow came out the other side. Never used tests, never used alcohol wipes, and never had bac water. 25 years later I'm still here. Wild times. LOL.

🙏👍🏽😎

Yep, and also passing around a syringe that had been sitting in a drawer at the dealer's rooming house room.
I'll be honest, man — I once grabbed a Clorox jug and used straight chlorine to rinse out a syringe somebody had already tossed in the trash, planning to shoot up with it again. After that I just ran it under the faucet and stuck it in my arm like it was nothing.

Getting high mattered more to me than anything else back then.

Ah, to be 26 and reckless once more. I've genuinely had close calls. 😂😂😂

🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽😎🙏
@Throttle883 Someone had to give that smack a hand, so...

Either way, we pulled through, and I'm glad to be right here, right now, among people who keep things sensible and clean!
 
Back
Top