Fostradamus said:
spanky2026 said:
I suppose it's time to start planning my funeral, yeah?
Obviously I'm joking, but it got me thinking - what's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your peptides? Tell me yours so I don't feel so bad about my little slip-up.
When I first began messing around with peps, I accidentally administered 10 times the dose I meant to take of DSIP on 2 consecutive nights before it clicked. The only fallout was a headache plus 2 nights of bad sleep, so no big deal, but I promised myself I would not repeat that beginner's error.
Fast forward to last week: I was preparing 5mg of Epitalon for my wife and 200mg of glutathione for myself while she chatted at me about random stuff. Instead of the glutathione, I injected 12mg of Epitalon into myself. Nothing at all occurred, so once more I got off easy. I am simply thankful I have never pulled a stunt that dumb with Reta or Tirz, since that could land me in a seriously bad way.
My own complacency, along with my useless ADHD brain, is what I am up against.