Forgot my nighttime peptides on the desk — still usable?

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Wolverine, Dsip, Tesa sat in the desk at room temperature for roughly 6 hours. Has it partly broken down, should I bin it, or is it fine to inject?
 
Some degradation has likely happened. If it still looks clear, I would probably just pin it. But I am a punk rocker!
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Some degradation has likely happened. If it still looks clear, I would probably just pin it. But I am a punk rocker!

You see this kind of remark around here fairly often, though my own tolerance for risk runs very high. Each vial is at minimum 50% empty, so even if it's a loss, it won't sting much.
 
jason370 said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Some degradation has likely happened. If it still looks clear, I would probably just pin it. But I am a punk rocker!

You see this kind of remark around here fairly often, though my own tolerance for risk runs very high. Each vial is at minimum 50% empty, so even if it's a loss, it won't sting much.
From what I've gathered, Tesa is supposedly fine at room temperature based on the FDA trials, and as far as I know BPC and TB500 are very stable. DISP? No idea. But hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad lol
 
Back
Top