Florida newcomer saying hi

davidrjr01

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Palm Bay, FL
Dave here — 42, male, based in Brevard County, Florida. My starting weight was 315. I'm on Retatrutide right now and dropped 17 pounds over the first 3 weeks. I'm about to begin a stack made up of Tesamorelin, AOD-9604, and Mots-C. I'm hoping to draw inspiration from the community and get current information about what I'm using. Looking forward to picking things up from all of you. Hopefully that counts as meaningful enough lol
 
davidrjr01 said:

Dave here — 42, male, based in Brevard County, Florida. My starting weight was 315. I'm on Retatrutide right now and dropped 17 pounds over the first 3 weeks. I'm about to begin a stack made up of Tesamorelin, AOD-9604, and Mots-C. I'm hoping to draw inspiration from the community and get current information about what I'm using. Looking forward to picking things up from all of you. Hopefully that counts as meaningful enough lol
Just over the border in Volusia County. Glad you joined the Forum.
 
Wow! Those results are wild and incredible!! Did you get any bloodwork done prior to beginning Reta and prior to kicking off your new stack? From what I've read, some folks suggest doing that, but I'm unsure how to actually go about it...do I have to visit my PC so they can order the bloodwork? The problem is most of them don't know anything about peptides, so I doubt they'd even know what to order.
 
CuriousV said:

Wow! Those results are wild and incredible!! Did you get any bloodwork done prior to beginning Reta and prior to kicking off your new stack? From what I've read, some folks suggest doing that, but I'm unsure how to actually go about it...do I have to visit my PC so they can order the bloodwork? The problem is most of them don't know anything about peptides, so I doubt they'd even know what to order.
Yeah, I've done that. I ran a full panel along with some other biomarkers. Based on what I've looked into, I need to get one done roughly every month to keep tabs on my results. Mine was done outside my PCP and it didn't cost much at all. You can find services that do stand-alone testing at blood draw places such as quest or lab core. If it's permitted, I can walk you through it — not trying to get myself in trouble since I'm new lol. Before my very first shot, I'd say I put in at least 80 hours of research. More on the stack coming soon. Thanks for the feedback though.
 
HARLEYV2 said:

davidrjr01 said:

Dave here — 42, male, based in Brevard County, Florida. My starting weight was 315. I'm on Retatrutide right now and dropped 17 pounds over the first 3 weeks. I'm about to begin a stack made up of Tesamorelin, AOD-9604, and Mots-C. I'm hoping to draw inspiration from the community and get current information about what I'm using. Looking forward to picking things up from all of you. Hopefully that counts as meaningful enough lol
Just over the border in Volusia County. Glad you joined the Forum.
Thanks a lot. You're not too distant, dude. I'd really like to get to know more folks nearby.
 
dadbodd said:

Great, I plan to get started this week and turn my health around
Yeah, I get it. I'm 43 and I've already had a heart attack. My health suffered because I made poor decisions. Staying home for 2 years during COVID really messed me up, honestly. I made up my mind that I wasn't ready to die, so the change starts now. If people are interested in updates, I'm open to sharing pictures of my journey.
 
davidrjr01 said:

dadbodd said:

Great, I plan to get started this week and turn my health around
Yeah, I get it. I'm 43 and I've already had a heart attack. My health suffered because I made poor decisions. Staying home for 2 years during COVID really messed me up, honestly. I made up my mind that I wasn't ready to die, so the change starts now. If people are interested in updates, I'm open to sharing pictures of my journey.
I take my Harley over to the dealership in your area. It's a Small World!
 
HARLEYV2 said:

davidrjr01 said:

dadbodd said:

Great, I plan to get started this week and turn my health around
Yeah, I get it. I'm 43 and I've already had a heart attack. My health suffered because I made poor decisions. Staying home for 2 years during COVID really messed me up, honestly. I made up my mind that I wasn't ready to die, so the change starts now. If people are interested in updates, I'm open to sharing pictures of my journey.
I take my Harley over to the dealership in your area. It's a Small World!
Which one would you pick: Titusville or Melbourne?
 
Back
Top