First-time poster: bloodwork questions and interest in GH secretagogues

yournotqualified

Explorer
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
A bit about me first — I'm a young adult, stay active, and I'm trying to make gains in the gym. I want to kick off my peptide experience. I just had a comprehensive blood panel done recently: CBC, Metabolic, and Lipid Panel, plus the full hormone set and more. Some results haven't come back yet, though. My fasting insulin came in at 8.9 uIU/mL and fasting glucose at 99 mg/dL. Would that be a problem if I run a CJC no dac + ipa blend? My plan is 100mcg twice a day, morning and night. I might add a 3rd dose, or drop either the morning or night shot and instead take 100mcg post-workout. I also considered CJC no DAC + GHRP-2, but since GHRP-2 raises prolactin, and I'm not thrilled with where my prolactin sits right now, I'd rather avoid it for the moment. I could probably deal with that easily, but because this would be my first venture into anything like this, I want to stick with the more mainstream options, so to speak. I'm not exactly a beginner — I usually lurk and pick up what I can. Any input on any of this, any thoughts? Thanks. Also, is there any downside to using blend products? I've heard they tend to be made with less love (for example cjc no dac + ipa).
 
Pyridoxine (B6) may bring prolactin down somewhat, based on some evidence, though larger amounts carry toxicity risk. A small dose of a D2 agonist — bromocriptine, cabergoline, or pramipexole — is the better route.

Getting GH secretagogues to actually work can be a hassle; certain ones require an empty stomach, for example. Simply obtaining GH is likely both simpler and less expensive.
 
Back
Top