Purpletree
Explorer
Hi,
F26, 15th week of tirz, and 11th week at 5mg. For the second week running, I moved my pin days up to Thursday rather than Friday.
On Saturday this week (my official weigh-in day), the number on the scale matched last week's. I don't think I ate a lot more, but the ick for food doesn't arrive as quickly when I'm eating now. The ick is still there, just it fades fast and I can eat again pretty soon after.
So I've been wondering if the dose should go up. Increasing isn't something I'm a fan of, since I'd rather remain on the smallest dose I can for as long as possible, but I'm not going to watch my progress go straight to trash just because I can't stop eating. Yesterday, for the first time in the last 3 months, I had the noise I used to get daily before tirz, and it said "eat everything today and starting tomorrow we slow down with eating". Feeling that left me MORTIFIED. That was enough to make me stop eating lol.
Stalling isn't something I'm used to either. To be completely honest, I'm pretty disappointed in myself this week. I was used to losing at least 0.5-0.7 kg per week. There's still a whole lot to go: started at 88.6, now at 77.9 for the second week in a row, goal is anywhere between 53-55kgs. I am 1.61 meters short haha
Any opinions are highly appreciated. Thankssss
F26, 15th week of tirz, and 11th week at 5mg. For the second week running, I moved my pin days up to Thursday rather than Friday.
On Saturday this week (my official weigh-in day), the number on the scale matched last week's. I don't think I ate a lot more, but the ick for food doesn't arrive as quickly when I'm eating now. The ick is still there, just it fades fast and I can eat again pretty soon after.
So I've been wondering if the dose should go up. Increasing isn't something I'm a fan of, since I'd rather remain on the smallest dose I can for as long as possible, but I'm not going to watch my progress go straight to trash just because I can't stop eating. Yesterday, for the first time in the last 3 months, I had the noise I used to get daily before tirz, and it said "eat everything today and starting tomorrow we slow down with eating". Feeling that left me MORTIFIED. That was enough to make me stop eating lol.
Stalling isn't something I'm used to either. To be completely honest, I'm pretty disappointed in myself this week. I was used to losing at least 0.5-0.7 kg per week. There's still a whole lot to go: started at 88.6, now at 77.9 for the second week in a row, goal is anywhere between 53-55kgs. I am 1.61 meters short haha
Any opinions are highly appreciated. Thankssss