First Reta Order Just Placed Tonight — Hoping for the Best

BigDog8084

Explorer
Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
After plenty of digging and picking what I think is a solid source off the “Vendor Connection” list, I finally went ahead and ordered Reta40 and KLOW. Once it shows up, I’ll for sure send a vial off for testing. All the advice, research, and guidance from this community made things way easier for me, so thank you. Big thanks as well to the mod “peptideusername” for the crypto guide and the useful info. I’ll update everyone on how the order turns out and, if it’s allowed, share my report after everything arrives.
 
BigDog8084 said:

After plenty of digging and picking what I think is a solid source off the “Vendor Connection” list, I finally went ahead and ordered Reta40 and KLOW. Once it shows up, I’ll for sure send a vial off for testing. All the advice, research, and guidance from this community made things way easier for me, so thank you. Big thanks as well to the mod “peptideusername” for the crypto guide and the useful info. I’ll update everyone on how the order turns out and, if it’s allowed, share my report after everything arrives.
Wishing you success along the way!
 
Quick question for everyone here: which testing facility do you all prefer for your peptides? There's plenty of info scattered across threads, but I'm curious to hear from some of the members directly.
 
Back
Top