for sure. There's no way to confirm that what gets sent for testing is the same stuff being sold to youbbbilly said:
am i the only one that basically completely writes off the vendors coa? like its nice they have it but i have absolutely 0 trust in them... someone convince me otherwise
taken from a tg user-"
XXx mostly only offers COA’s for individual vials. I've also seen them take MY results and deliberately omit sections of them. On top of that, there are COA’s coming from “advance.” Those are still single vial COA’s, so they tell us nothing about the batch itself. Only about that one vial.
"I've also seen xxx take an outdated COA, put it up in STG, and skip posting it in their own channel. Why? Because they did put my COA for that product on their page, but they were trying to sway everyone else in STG the other way. A straight-up LIE to a big community. And when I confronted them about it, what did they say? “Oh, I forgot.” So don’t put faith in any vendor COA. I have plenty of evidence for why you shouldn’t. A few vendors handle it better. Most are simply shady and couldn’t care less. I don’t want to sound negative, but I care about the community and I want real results. Not cherry-picked results meant to move more product. They’re focused on business, I’m focused on giving the rest of you accurate information so you can make a well-informed, researched choice about what to buy and who to buy it from."